stress to the limit

Almost there about 2weeks before we move, but the stress is harsh as lm waiting for a op on my toe which will lay me up for 2weeks and then another 6/8 weeks before l can walk, but first l have to rid myself of MRAS they found in the per op, how l got it god knows .Had first swab came back clean 2nd swab and MRAS is back in one nostril lol, plus l have an infection on top of the stress of moving,every other day we're saying we r not moving then saying we'r going Never moving again ever,,, first move in 30years and last thanks for the advise from before

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Take heart nearly there and then your stress levels

will disappear and you will reap the rewards of your labours.

Relax a little I am a fine one giving advice I feel like a coiled spring tonight. never mind

Best wishes

Ginsing

• Lots going on for you!

I hope all is go smoothly when it's time for each step in the process.

Truly, One Day At a Time! ;)

Keep us posted!

Crazy_Horse

• It is a difficult time, so I just want to wish you all the best of luck with this.

Good luck

Ken

• No wonder you have so much stress. The list of major stresses is one's life is pretty long and I think moving is first on it or very close to the top. Thank God you only have the MRSA in your nostril, not that this isn't a pain and hard to get rid of, and not in your bloodstream. Be real good to yourself, starting right now!

You may also like...