Group hugs

Evening to all .Just would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and hope the new year will bring you all peace in body and mind .

I have found great comfort in reading all the posts and have learned a great deal about fibro . For this I am grateful for . I will leave you with words from

Robert Jones Burdette.

There are two days in the week about which and upon which I never worry.

Two carefree days, Kept sacredly free from fear and apprehension.

One of the days is Yesterday... And the other day I do not worry about is Tomorrow.

Gentle hugs

Hope.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • A very good quotation i will try and remember that on Xmas Eve as I try to get everything ready for the big meal.

Hope you have a marvellous Christmas and that Santa Claus brings puts some pain free days in your stocking as well as some other gorgeous presents.xxx

• Ah bless you rosewine . Hope your day goes well . Joyous celebrations.

To you and your .xx

• What great words, thank you so much for bringing them to us. As I'm alone for Christmas I don't have to worry about any of the days in the next week or so :d :d Just Fibro fighting as normal for me :-) :-)

Foggy x

• That is brilliant, thank you for sharing.

Take care

Ken x

• thank you and I wish the same for you, so I'm sending gentle hugs back to you. Great quote by the way.

Love Sheila xx

• May you enjoy a happy and joyous Christmas and here's to a bright and pain free New Year.

• Love this! :)

and thankyou I shall try to remember it ;)

All the best with fleecy fluffies and smiles

Happy festivities :D

xxx sian :)

You may also like...