Just one day where I feel freed

Please santa I have done my best

All I want is a little rest

And to remember where I've been, who I've spoke to who I've seen

To enjoy Christmas Day as I used to do

Please santa I am asking you.

26 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I would give you a round of applause for this but you wouldnt hear it. marvelous.

Hugs sue xx

• Thank-you Sue. Xx

• Well done, you are clearly on the nice list so here's hoping for a little respite at least. xxx

• Thank-you. X

• Very entertaining! I tell everyone I had a go at Cosmic Ordering and look what happened; when I asked for a new body I didn't specify that I meant YOUNGER!

• Thankyou. That put a smile on my face. Xx

• Wow TJ, that is just so so good, I wish I could write like you, hitting the nail on the head with every point - thank you for sharing it with us :-) :-)

Foggy x

• Thankyou Foggy. It's got a lot harder with the fibro fog, if I don't get it down straight away I forget it. Xx

• Tell me about the fog, I could almost write the definitive novel on it :o :-)

Fog clearing vibes coming your way :-)

Foggy x

• Brill tinkerjack, extremely well said !

• Thankyou. X

• Absolutely fantastic just brilliant thank you love squeak xx

• Thankyou. X

• Hi Tinkerjack1912

That is absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for sharing this with us all it really gave me a big smile and a warm feeling inside whilst reading it.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

• Thanks Ken. X

• love the poem or letter :) I think you described me as well we better form a orderly queu .

How are you today is it a better week been thinking about our problem no answers sorry. (I refer to last weeks short call!)

I had one yesterday wrong signals very scary!

x ginsing

• Hi I'm not having a good week, legs are arms are bad but as per usual we carry on to our best abilities don't we. X

• We have to. I think sometimes we think too much, over thinking problems is dire,

Take it gently

x ginsing

• Well said! Gave me a chuckle. God, I am so glad I am not alone in this! xx

• Goodness, this list looks an awful lot like mine! ;)

• hi tinkerjack a good poem i can relate to this gave me a chuckle it would be nice if santa could grant a wish for pain free days for christmas sending you lavender fluffies & hugsx

• Thankyou I could do with a wish righ got a stomach bug and my fibro is unbareable nothing's helping. X

• sorry to hear you have a stomach bug that can wear you down anyway without having fibro as well hope you feel a bit better for christmas.x

• Me too, I've got my little girls 2nd birthday Christmas Eve too. X

• Nice one sweetie , I right lots of poetry ,and your just made my day, truth, witty, hilarious, heart warming , you are truly a Warrior Angel , godbless u still chuckling thanku because we don't often have a lot to chuckles , x

• Thankyou for your lovely comment. Gentle hugs. Xx

You may also like...