Fibromyalgia Action UK
38,730 members50,996 posts

COMEDY CORNER >>> For Mr Badger: Saw this and thought of you

COMEDY CORNER >>> For Mr Badger: Saw this and thought of you

This link takes you to the top 10 earworms for the anoyance factor of the musical themes and not the cartoons they're taken from :D

greekgeek.squidoo.com/top-t...

I then saw this and thought of you as you would probably need it now and be able to test it to see if this theory/technique works

:D :D :D

science.howstuffworks.com/l...

Let me know if it works please Mr Badger :) :) :)

:) xxxsianxxx :)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

The worst for me. Spice girls, Tell me what you want.

To get rid of an ear worm , I mentally take the record off, Or keep singing One word from the song over and over.

only works sometimes. :P

Hehehe. Shall we hide together?

I like Sue's technique - take the imaginary record off the imaginary record player. I found distraction activity works, and works best if I haven't controlled that activity myself. How strange . . . :D

Ken would like that first link with the storm trooper, Mr Spock and the Star Trek team. Boy were some of those graphics bad. . . really pirated?

some are a bit bad so apologies..........

......................but my cartoon worms should make up for that :P ;) :D

HAHHHAHAHHAHAH :d

No need for apologies, dear Lady, how can you be held responsible for internet content and quality? Some of the worms were good. Yours were hilarious. :D

Who remembers that dreadful "klingons on the starboard bow"?

No need for apologies, dear Lady, how can you be held responsible for internet content and quality? Some of the worms were good. Yours were hilarious. :D

Who remembers that dreadful "klingons on the starboard bow"?

LOLOLOL

Bourbon biccy man Luke Tri-Walker :D

I rest my case :P

There use to be some stickers that looked like this when I was a small boy, only a couple of years ago! Honest!

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Ken x

You may also like...