COMEDY CORNER >>> For Mr Badger: Saw this and thought of you

COMEDY CORNER >>> For Mr Badger: Saw this and thought of you

This link takes you to the top 10 earworms for the anoyance factor of the musical themes and not the cartoons they're taken from :D

greekgeek.squidoo.com/top-t...

I then saw this and thought of you as you would probably need it now and be able to test it to see if this theory/technique works

:D :D :D

science.howstuffworks.com/l...

Let me know if it works please Mr Badger :) :) :)

:) xxxsianxxx :)

Last edited by

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The worst for me. Spice girls, Tell me what you want.

To get rid of an ear worm , I mentally take the record off, Or keep singing One word from the song over and over.

only works sometimes. :P

• Hehehe. Shall we hide together?

I like Sue's technique - take the imaginary record off the imaginary record player. I found distraction activity works, and works best if I haven't controlled that activity myself. How strange . . . :D

Ken would like that first link with the storm trooper, Mr Spock and the Star Trek team. Boy were some of those graphics bad. . . really pirated?

• some are a bit bad so apologies..........

......................but my cartoon worms should make up for that :P ;) :D

HAHHHAHAHHAHAH :d

• No need for apologies, dear Lady, how can you be held responsible for internet content and quality? Some of the worms were good. Yours were hilarious. :D

Who remembers that dreadful "klingons on the starboard bow"?

• No need for apologies, dear Lady, how can you be held responsible for internet content and quality? Some of the worms were good. Yours were hilarious. :D

Who remembers that dreadful "klingons on the starboard bow"?

• LOLOLOL

Bourbon biccy man Luke Tri-Walker :D

• I rest my case :P

• There use to be some stickers that looked like this when I was a small boy, only a couple of years ago! Honest!

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Ken x

You may also like...