I saw my rheumy last week and, although pleased with progress and how I'm handling fibro (especially with the whole HR thing going on still), he is a bit concerned about the level of pain, tenderness and stiffness in my lower back. He has suggested that I get a scan to see what's going on and maybe we can consider pain blocking injections. I asked if we could wait a little while so that I can start to exercise again and we agreed that I'd go back in three months.
I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on these injections (obviously it all depends on what the scan shows) - I have heard good and bad reports.
Thanks once again for any advice