JUST FOR FUN: EASTER QUIZ
Come and test your Easter Egg knowledge
1) Which country brought us the tradition of Easter Eggs?
2) .According to the song Peter Cottontail, what is the bunny bringing for Tommy?
3) When was the first Easter Egg roll at the white House?
4) What is the name of the best known Easter Bunny in North America?
5) Who sings the original version of Peter Cottontail?
6) Which flower is associated with Easter?
7) What are the Easter colors?
8) .What is the name for the traditional Ukrainian craft of egg decorating?
9) How much does the world's largest chocolate bunny weigh?
10) Where would you go to see the world's largest chocolate bunny?
11) Where is the world's largest decorated Easter egg?
12) How much did the world's most expensive egg sell for?
13) How much did the world's most expensive chocolate egg sell for?
14) What kind of bread is associated with Easter?
15) .How old is the world's oldest hot cross bun?
16) On Easter, what do you have to do if you want good luck in the coming year?
17)Where is the world's largest collection of Easter eggs?
18) What is Osterhase?
19) What traditionally did children do to prepare for the Easter Hare in Germany?
(Read more: triviachamp.com )
Happy Easter hope you enjoy the quiz
How many fluffies can you see in the picture? They're not too hard to spot
TREAT IT LIKE AN EASTER EGG HUNT AND TRACK THE ANSWERS DOWN
xxxsianxxx Answers wil be revealed tomorrow 7pm
Edited by Admin Member has left the community, therefore replies to this post have been switched off