Just a bit fun :)

Pain Quiz: Lower back pain quiz

Just a bit fun :)
Pain Quiz: Lower back pain quiz

HI EVERYONE

I've just been to this link and taken the lower back pain quiz and thought some of you may be interested...................... just a bit of fun see how you score

webmd.com/back-pain/rm-quiz...

This link is from a Web Md newsletter dated today 06/02/2014

Hope you enjoy and looking forward to hearing your comments :)

I scored 11 watch there are a couple of 'tripper uppers' like in the last quiz :o

This following link makes good reading too its about lumbar spine anatomy and pain:

spine-health.com/conditions...

:) xxxsianxxx :) wishing you all wellness xx

Last edited by

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I got 9 ,Not bad to say it is some thing I have never looked into.

• me either not to that extent anyway :o and I've had problems for years and years xx :)

• I got 9 too should have got full marks as I have suffered from low back pain for a LONG time, since I was 17!

• 15 for me when I got told I had mild scoliosis of the spine and sent for physio :o There were a few tricky ones this time. xx

• I got 12 - just got the percentage of herniated discs wrong, like you I've suffered since early age, I think I had my first problem when I came off a pony at about 9 and it's been fun, fun, fun since then :o

Some very interesting reading, so thanks sian :-)

Foggy x

• brilliant score and glad you enjoyed the reading :) xxx

• i got 10 right x

• i got 10 right

• whoops! didn't mean to reply twice, i thought the 1st reply hadn't gone through :)

• Show off!! :P :P

• haha, :p :)

• Thanks for sharing this with us all. It looks really interesting and I am going to do this tomorrow evening when I have got more time.

Thanks zeb73 - Hope you are doing well?

Ken xxx

• Ooh! I got 85% - 11 out of 13 correctly answered. And it appears from the quiz that I have kyphosis - curvature of the spine. If anyone calls me 'humpback' I'll scream!!! I've been 'round shouldered' since I was a child...thought to have been because I was taller than most kids my age and I compensated by making myself shorter! Still can't work that out.....

Shame really isn't it, that we know so much about back pain? XX

• Excellent Sue, I'm loving the Welsh Dragon by the Way :)

• 13 Teacher's pet. But then experience counts. I got the trippers despite being treated the wrong way when it was my turn :P :P

Is that Idris, Sue? If you know what I mean you're as sad as me :D

• Sad.................. !?!

Smartie pants :p

Well done :) xxxsianxxx :)

• Hehehehehe. only cos I listened at back school after my prolapsed disc. Interestingly the physio nurse had other ideas to the consultant. She later proved right :P :P

(btw Idris is Ivor the Engine's Dragon)

• I know!! was referring to being sad because of it ............. shaking head heheheh ;) ;) ;)

I have a cousin called Ivor and we would sing the theme tune a lot to annoy him because we were younger and tormentuous :D

hmmmmnnnn tormentuous what a wonderful word :p

• Hehehehe. We'll add tormentuous to the dictionary. it has to appear in print three times. Oh, it has. :D :D

• LOLOLOL :D :p :D

• I got 10 too, some quite interesting facts I never knew. I have spondylolithesis, not as interesting as it sounds, just one vertebrae slipping down on top of another. (ouch) Unfortunately it comes with age and can't be cured. :(

You may also like...