It's such a tough life

It's such a tough  life

Hi everyone, I know that a lot of us are going through some pretty rough times at the moment and how I wish I could make that all change, unfortunately I can't. However, on our behalf the Doglets are practising and perfecting the much needed art of relaxation. Also they are still a tad tired out after their tireless security work on Friday, so I thought you could all benefit from seeing how they do it............wish I had their ability to shut down just like that and be in snoozeville :-) :-)

Foggy x

Last edited by

9 Replies

• Oh they are so cute!!! give those doglets an extra hug from me.

Mazz xx

• Hi Mazz I certainly will, when they wake from their slumbers, I am so lucky to have then both :-)

Foggy x

• Hi foggy, give them a huge hug and kiss from me too, the are lovely, and have a lovely mum too...gentle hugs (((((((F))))))).....Dee xxx

• Aww bless you Dee , you are too kind. how are you doing at the moment ? Not too badly I hope :-)

Foggy x

• Oh they are so sweet,

• They are indeed jilly, wicked when awake, but butter wouldn't melt at this stage of the day :-)

Foggy x

• Gorgeous! xxx

• Aw! sooooooooo sweet Foggy do they need another fluffie doggy basket?

• They look lovely and sweet in that picture foggy.Thanks for a lovely post :)

You may also like...