Dont know what to di

Hi everyone its been long time , but ive been reading all ur post , ive been so sick

Like all ov u but more after they said im not alloud to get dla , still dnt know what to do

Im now on esa and u knw its nt enought, and between esa and housing just enought for

Rent so really its hard, not enough with pain we have to struggle with something else

I just want to say that i hope no one will get to this point and wondering if anyone knw

When can i apply back to dla?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Citizens advice should be able to help I think you need to ring them up and ask for advice. Good luck I will check what else you can do xgins

• You can always apply for DLA you can be working and get DLA you can unemployed and get DLA its a totally stand alone non taxable benefit though I think it is supposed to have changed to PIP by now .. ( insert cynical laugh) as everyone I know is still being sent dla forms...

Anyway please get yourself an application pack be it dla or pip and then email us at

Info@fibroaction.org with the heading benefits and which type dla or pip and Emma can send you out the right sheets to help you. Fill it in

Hope that helps

VG x

• Hi VG lol im a newbie your name makes me laugh :) I have just been diagnosed in oct last year but have had symptoms for 6/7 years. I work full time and did apply for dla but didn't get it I am off work today with a flare and they seem to be getting more frequent probably due to stress cause my work do not understand my condition. I was just reading and would like to know could I get help with the forms if I re apply I think I got too emotional about some of my answers don't think I filled it in right.

thanks x

• But of course get your application form , then just email

Info@fibroaction.org and state whether you are applying for DLA or PIP and Emma can send out the work and benefit sheets back to you for free :)

VG x

• we always offer help go to fibroaction.org head your queries PIP or DIA and Emma will send you out the relevant forms ad advise you how to fill them in . xgins

You may also like...