Hi Ladies I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Our FET is scheduled in for 28th June it's our last frozen embryo but we have already decided that if this one doesn't work we will try again. I've been trying to find some answers as to why we have failed attempts with DE and I did a Chicago Blood test,the results came back to say I had abnormally high embryotoxic cells and I am TH1 dominant and have high levels of other CD19+ cells which identifies as an autoimmune disorder. So I started on high dosage steroids Mon to try and dampen my immune system and have also been advised to have Intralipids which is all good however my period really late so consultant suggested I go for an ultrasound which I did on Monday and I was told I could have a polyp, luckily I had a hospital appointment Weds for an Ultrasound, GP referred me because I have been having intermittent bleeding and the sonographer said everything looked normal but then Thurs my surgery called to say I need to go in Mon to talk through results so now I'm really worried that there is a problem just praying my FET will still go ahead, trying so hard not to stress because my issues also get triggered by stress!!