I hope you are all doing well. I haven't posted on here for a while, been having a pretty down time since my second failed FET recently and trying to make sense of it all. All my blasts have been top grades and hysteroscopy has shown that my uterus is normal so not sure why my embryos are not implanting when my "only" issue is apparently tubal factor? I'm seeing my doc on Friday and have made a cheat list of questions / new things I could possibly try for my third FET:
- Embryo glue - worth trying?
- Endo scratch - worth doing?
- Assisted hatching?
- Taking aspirin?
- Any way of doing further tests on embryo quality?
- Using progesterone injections (as opposed to pessaries)
- Lovenox? (this has been coming up a lot in my research)
- Immunology testing / Beta-3 integrin
- ERA testing
- Measuring my lining (never actually been done for either of my natural FETs)
- Should I try a medicated FET this time?
- Should I transfer two embryos?
Is there anything else that I could include on this list?
I would feel better leaving the appointment knowing that I'd touched upon all possibilities.
Thanks in advance for your help and a lovely evening to you all.