Fertility Network UK
13,105 members21,197 posts

Here we go! Starting 4th IVF cycle but 1st with donor egg!!

So officially day 1 is tomorrow, we are a go to start Progynova for Estrogen supplementation, my first scan is 23rd as I’ll be medicating for 4 weeks which is a bit longer than usual due to an early period on the pill. I am super nervous but also excited as this is a new route for us - being donor eggs. The next month will fly in I am sure. Aiming for FET 8 May out in Greece, but will depend on my response to the Progynova!!

Been building to this for months and now it’s here I’m not sure I am ready...

What the heck..

Eek...BRING IT ON! 😘🙌🏼

xx

31 Replies
oldestnewest

Yeyyyyy glad to hear all is ok after you getting that early period! Great news that everything can still move forward as planned! Very exciting times now😆 ....looking forward to your updates!xx

1 like

In theory moving forward yes, remains to be seen if the early period affects my response and the dates - I can’t help worrying I’ll “over stimulate” the lining and be ready earlier so dates will have to be brought significantly forward?! 🙈

1 like

Im guessing they are going to start you on a low dose of progynova so things dont get too ripe to soon if you know what I mean. Im sure you're in good hands!xx

1 like

Oh wow so exciting!!!! I'm hoping to be in the same position soon xxxx

1 like

Whoop so exciting!!! Keep us updated xxxxx

1 like

Best of luck xx

1 like

Wishing you all the luck baby dust and positivity in the world. All sounds very exciting you sound more than ready. I'll be looking forward to your updates. 😉😘💖

1 like

So excited for you reading this post ! I can't wait to read all your updates. We used donor sperm and it's worked for us so hopefully donor eggs will be perfect for you aswell. All the best lovely 😘 thinking of you xx

2 likes

Good luck 😉😀🤞 xx

1 like

My cycle buddy once more 😘 x

1 like

Yay, whoop!! 💕

1 like

Great news! You sound very positive and raring to go! Wishing you lots of luck for this round xx

1 like

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I swore after my last miscarriage that I was never doing this again, but here I am! It would be twice as hard were it not for you amazing people on here 😘. Don’t be fooled by the perceived positivity- it’s all bravado 😂😂💩💩🤞🏼🤞🏼 x

1 like

So excited for you. Am currently preparing for my egg donor transfer. Super excited but really scared too.xxx

Wish u lots of luck

2 likes

Is it happening this week?? Lots of love and luck xx

Thank you. Looks like the donor will be ready fri/mon. All a bit scary but also exciting.

1 like

😬 lots of luck x

Hi Asweetpea, how are you doing is it progressing well? x

Hi WeeMrsH we are doing well. I’ve pm’d you.x

1 like

Yes! Lots of luck! Look at us donor lovelies! We’re all at it! I find it amazing the amount of ladies we have here doing donor egg ivf... just three years ago; it didn’t seem many at all! x

1 like

It’s lovely to see all the support no matter what the journey. Am finding it a massive help seeing how others cope.

2 likes

Good luck WeeMrsH xx

1 like

Wishing you good luck x

1 like

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck lovely xxxxx

1 like

Thank you sweets, hope you’re doing okay xxx 😘

1 like

Good luck! Everything crossed for you XX

🙏🤞💖✨ Good luck 😊 xxx

Lots of luck to you xxxx

1 like

All the best really hope this is your time 💕💕💕xoxo

1 like

Good luck! Hope it all goes well for you x

1 like

Sending so much luck your way for this cycle 🍀sounds like you've got a good positive attitude and I'm convinced that's part of winning this battle! Go get em! Xx

2 likes

You may also like...