Fertility Network UK

Pregant after egg donation

This is my 7th cycle iui, ivf and now egg donation. I had a biochemical pregnancy last may, a miscarriage after egg donation in December and now on final embryo and pregnant again. I had 2 small spots of blood at week 7 and I go for scan on Monday. I have no pregnancy symptons and I'm so worried there will be nothing there. Anyone been in a similar situation? I'm not giving up I'm praying all ok with my wee baby but sick with worry x

9 Replies
oldestnewest

All you can do is take good care of yourself and hope all is well it seems whatever symptoms you get or don't get are not a reliable indicator.The wait to know is so hard but sending all the best wishes I have that you will get good news at the scan x

1 like

Some ladies say that they don’t get any symptoms at all, my best friend is one of them. Good luck for your scan xx

1 like

Hi Little-chefs-mum. Try not to worry about lack of symptoms. Hopefully your scan will reassure you on Monday. Thinking of you. Diane

1 like

Best of luck to you. Some women just don’t get symptoms early on. Xx

1 like

Hope it’s good news on Monday. No words of advice just wanted to lend words of support 💕

1 like

Hi Little-chefs-mum, My mum had three of us girls and no symptoms for any of us! With luck all is well 💕 xx

I bled more than just a spot of blood from 5 weeks to 9/10 weeks roughly. I did not have any symptoms either. My dr prescribed PIO shots since I was just on pessaries that seemed to help an to keep babies in place. I hope for good news for you. I during my ordeal I also read that egg donor pregnancies spot more and hv slightly more bleeding episodes than other kinds of pregnancies

Thanks so much it's something like that I just needed to hear 😊

thanks for your support. Delighted to say all was good with scan and heard the heartbeat xxxx

1 like

You may also like...