Fertility Network UK
14,643 members24,219 posts

Roller Coaster

Well we got told Monday is the day we are going in for egg collection. I have some measure at 17. It has came around so quick this time we are just hoping it works 3rd time. Just had to get time off my work again for it and my line manager was not happy about. Im think I could get a rat arse abt work just now. We have been trying for 6 years and this is our 3rd try. No one or nothing is stopping us. It was weird yesterday my hubby was working so I took my mum up for my scan and she got a bit upset because she didn't realise how much we have to go through. I told her it's a long jounery from the first appointment to get on the waiting list right down to the two week wait to see if you have your miracle at the end of it. If not you have to pick yourself up and get on the roller coaster again. Love to all the couples that are in the same boat as me and my hubby. I will keep in touch and let all you know how Monday goes. Xxx😚😚😚

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Good luck Dow18! I had my egg collection yesterday. It’s exactly a roller coaster🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully you get what you want this time🤞🏻🙏🏻Xx

1 like

Lovely post. Glad to hear you’re putting yourself first! Good luck xx

1 like

Good luck xxx

1 like

Hi Dow18. Good luck for Monday. Have a good rest afterwards and drink plenty of water. Will be thinking of you. Diane

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck, hope it’s 3rd time lucky for you 🤞xx

1 like

Fingers crossed 🤞 for you xx

1 like

Very best of luck for Monday xx

1 like

You may also like...