Fertility Network UK
13,127 members • 21,238 posts

FET today 🍀

I had my FET today. This was my 4th FET after 1 chemical, 1 failed and 1 mc. My first cycle was a fresh which resulted in our wonderful little boy who's just turned 3 💙

The embryologist said our embryo looked a little 'compact' but he said that was normal. Not quite sure what 'compact' means?? I've had a natural FET with the option of progesterone after transfer. Just wondering if anyone has any success stories of natural FET with progesterone?

Thank you all xxx

20 Replies
oldest • newest

Good luck x

1 like

Thank you xx

Good luck xx🤞💙💗🌈👣

1 like

Thank you xx

1 like

Sorry no advice but just wanted to wish you a lm the best going forward and lots of luck and baby dust ✨ xx

1 like

Thank you so much 😊 xx

Hey hun

Just wanted to wish you luck! I have no advice but I am doing my 1st FET this cycle, it will be natural but with progesterone and clexane. Keep us posted. Lots of luck and baby dust xx

1 like

Thank you! Best of luck to you too. Trying my best to stay calm and relaxed but this is going to be a long 2ww! Xx

Awe thanks hun. How are you? I'm just on my way for a scan. I'm as nervous as can be and not at the 2ww yet xx.

1 like

I'm ok thank you. Just trying to keep my mind busy and not focus on symptoms! Listening to relaxation CD's is helping :) Hope your scan went well? Xx

It's so difficult but us IVF - ICSI ladies are made of tough stuff. The CD's sound like a good idea. Are you working throughout? The scan was fine thanks it's looking like transfer will be in 2 weeks. Xx

1 like

Yes I was in work today and I'm in tomorrow too. I'll be putting my feet up at the weekend though! I work in an office at a desk so I sit down for most of the day. Great news about your scan and not long until your transfer! Xx

You will definitely deserve a good rest by weekend. Work can be a welcome distraction though. Thanks hun. It's all going on xx

1 like

good luck and wishing you all the best.

xx

1 like

Thank you xx

Hi. I'm having my first fet next Thursday and just wanted to wish you so much luck xxx

1 like

Thank you and best of luck you you for Thursday. Keep in touch xx

Thank you! I will xx

My clinic said there's no evidence that progesterone helps on a natural cycle. And I figured it's just more faff 3 times a day and a reminder. I opted without and am now 7 weeks.

Good luck whatever you decide xx

1 like

Thank you and congratulations to you! I've had x2 natural FET's, 1 chemical and 1 failed so going to take the progesterone just to try something different. Best of luck in your pregnancy xx

You may also like...