Fertility Network UK
14,239 members23,430 posts

The witch is always late when you need her to arrive!

I bet everyone's with me!!

Due on yesterday & still no sign but BFN on the HPT... I'm sure she's on her way though, I can feel it!

Off to Spain next week to renew blood tests & have a hysteroscopy before starting our DE cycle after the summer. Need to have finished af before the hysteroscopy - typical! Good job I have stupidly short periods these days, hopefully I still have time...

7 Replies
oldestnewest

So frustrating for you! You're absolutely right though! She's never there when you want her (on the odd occasion that there is) and always on the multiple occasions you don't! Sending a hug your way. X

1 like

Thanks lovely xxx

Love the term 'the witch'. She always knows the worst day to arrive and knows when she's wanted and doesn't turn up!

Good luck!! Xx

1 like

Hi Star1976. Oh I do hope that AF behaves and doesn't keep you waiting. Just wanted to wish you well with all that you have booked, and for some success when you have your DE cycle. Thinking of you. Diane

1 like

How frustrating for you! Blooming typical the only time you want it to show up, it doesnt! Hopefully it wont be too long now if you can feel it on its way!xx

1 like

Quick update, period was 2 days late - had the hysteroscopy & it basically looked like my uterus was covered in cotton wool as too close to my period - they couldn't see anything obvious like polyps or fibroids in the cavity but couldn't see the new lining due to the remaining broken down lining (cotton wool). They could see the openings to my tubes though & they were clear so that's one good thing I guess. Had two biopsies of my uterus - they hurt! Went into a bit of shock afterwards, couldn't stop shivering & shaking but didn't last too long thankfully. Cramps died down after about 30 mins. Not sure how long before I get the results of the biopsies but the hysteroscopy was a bit pointless due to my late period.

Hope you're feeling ok now. I have a hysteroscopy booked for the end of July xx

You may also like...