Having a positive day

Hey

Just wanted to share that FINALLY I'm having a positive mood day! I've been feeling really down since Friday and for no particular reason today got up and felt more positive about things πŸ˜€ Funny thing these emotions, but I'll take s good day while I can. My wait for my results meeting is 24 days now. We've decided that if we get put on a long waiting list for ivf the we are going private can't handle this waiting. So hopefully I'll be in the stages of treatment in the summer 🀞 Xxx

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Bec-A

So glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope you can hold on to your positivity. It is such a rollercoaster of emotions.

Wishing you all the very best for your treatment and hope you come out of it with s beautiful baby.

xx

• Glad u r having a good day-hold on to that feeling and wish u all the luck for your next go xxx

• I think we have all been there, done that and then the cloud above you moves and you're now seeing clear blue sky. The clear blue sky is always there to keep us calm.

We have a lot to be grateful for. We just want to complete the picture with a baby!

I pray we all stay happy, HEALTHY, positive, smiling, calm(!), focused, committed and see there is light at the end of the tunnel. Whatever happens will happen for the RIGHT reason.

X

• Glad your feeling better, the waiting about is the worst part xxx

• Hi Bec-A. Let's hope you good day rolls over into the Easter weekend too. Good to hear that you feel a bit better. Thinking of you as you make decisions. Diane

• That's brilliant that you're feeling more positive. I hope the treatment starts as soon as possible for you xxx

• The emotions are such a rollercoaster aren't they, glad today is a good day and hope it continues xx

You may also like...