Finally, Our Positive ๐Ÿ’•

Finally, Our Positive ๐Ÿ’•

So today I tested early, and we finally got our positive ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I am in shock, disbelief, utterly astounded, gob smacked etc etc!!

I am very aware that we have had a few bfn's this past week and my heart breaks with you for your losses. It really does I am so so so sorry.

But I am so incredibly grateful for my bfp today, I have no words. This journey has literally been long and treacherous for us, with abandoned cycles, losses, surgeries and so much more before we have finally reached this stage and I still can't believe it's true.

I'm very conscious that we are not out of the woods yet and with past history I am at high risk of miscarriage again but for now I am revelling in my joy and enjoying my moment, but not taking it for granted.

I love seeing positive posts as it always gives me hope that one day we'll get there. And today I feel like we have. I hope I can help give others a boost of encouragement to show that absolutely cracking flipping miracles can happen!!

I have stage 4 endometriosis and in all I have had 9 plus surgeries in the last 18 years for various reasons, approx one every other year. I don't have a full sized womb anymore due to some of it having to be removed. I had a miscarriage in January 2016. Half way through this cycle of ivf they found a lump in my uterus so our cycle had to be abandoned and I had to go and have it removed. Thankfully it was benign. And so much more I can't even fit it all in a post.

I never thought we'd get to this day. We've had IVF and ICSI and today we got a positive. Unbelievable.

I'll let you know how my pregnancy progresses and I look forward to reading everyone else's updates too.

Sending lots of love to the whole group and thank you all so much for your support along the way.

Xxxxxxxx

135 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

This is amazing news, congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Š enjoy every moment. Xx

1 like

Thank you so much. I'm still reeling! Can't believe it's true ha xx

2 likes

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you so much xx

1 like

Fantastic news. Keeping everything crossed that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜Š

xxx

1 like

Thank you โค๏ธ xx

Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

Thank you so much xx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you xx

This is amazing news and you so totally deserve it! You should be so happy, you have been through a lot to get that BFP! It wasn't my turn this time but I know there is hope in those that go on and get their BFPs. Unless you have experienced fertility issues no one can truely understand how precious that moment is ! Wishing you all the best in your pregnancy! X x

2 likes

Thank you so much โค๏ธ and I'm so sorry for you bfn ๐Ÿ˜ž it's always hard I know it is. I was convinced I had a bfn too this morning as that's what I'm used to!! But you'll get there Hun, as frustrating as I know it is, you'll get there. Keep faith and keep positive. Lots of love xxxx

1 like

Totally agree with you Hem1982

1 like

Absolutely amazing news am so over the moon for you xxx

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ I'm over the moon too!! Still think I'm dreaming!! xxx

Amazing news. Congratulations, I'm v pleased for you.xx

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ xx

Hi BibiPage. Well done! You'll soon be booking your scan. Keep well and I hope your pregnancy is a smooth ride. Diane

1 like

Thank you Diane, really appreciate the support from this group. Fantastically strong women and it's really helped โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• thank you xx

xx

1 like

Such wonderful news!!!!! Xx

1 like

Thank you so much xx

So happy for you....believe in you ! Massive congratulations!!!! Xxx

1 like

Thank you so much xx

1 like

Congratulations honey!! That's amazing. You are a fighter. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

1 like

Thank you so much! It doesn't always feel like I've been a fighter! But must be to have kept going and finally got here xx

1 like

Congratulations! ! What great news xx

1 like

Thank you so much xx

Yesssssss!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿคธ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿคธ

1 like

Hahahaa ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's how I feel!!! Xxx

1 like

So happy for you, all the best xx

1 like

Thank you โค๏ธ

Ah what fantastic news... Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ.. Keep my fingers and toes crossed all goes smooth with your pregnancy xxxx

1 like

Thank you so much โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• xxx

all the very best with your pregnancy!

1 like

Thank you xxxx

Woo hoo!! Congratulations! So pleased for you, especially after all you've been through! Xxx

1 like

Thank you!! It does feel like eternity to have got here- still think I'm dreaming xx

Fantastic news! Congrats!

1 like

Thank you โค๏ธ

Lovely news. Congratulations xxx

1 like

Thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธ

1 like

Yay, fab news. Everything is crossed for a smooth pregnancy for you โค๏ธ๐Ÿคž xx

1 like

Thank you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•xx

Congratulations x

1 like

Thank you xx

Congratulations. All the best xx

1 like

Thank you xx

That's amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š So pleased for you xx

1 like

Thank you so much! I'm still dreaming I'm sure of it! It hasn't sunk in yet xx

Congratulations, what an amazing woman you are going through all that x

1 like

Thank you xx

Congratulations. Hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy. Lovely news ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ xx

1 like

This is brilliant news, so pleased for you! You totally deserve this, look like a strong positive to xx

1 like

Thank you!!! Still can't believe it's my turn!! xxx

1 like

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ congratulations, so happy for you! Enjoy and hope you have a smooth pregnancy. xxx

1 like

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Huge congratulations to you! We can see why you are so thrilled. Praying for it all to run smoothly for you from now on. xxx

1 like

Thank you so much! Me too! I'm still filled with worry but am trying to relax as much as poss โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• xx

Fantastic news so happy for you xxx

1 like

Thank you!! โค๏ธxx

This is amazing news! Another fellow endo sufferer pregnant! It makes me so happy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

1 like

Thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธ and yes we've finally got there!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ it's felt like a life time but we've done it!! xxx

Fantastic news Bibi, after all you've been through I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy with no further complications. My sister has severe endometriosis and became pregnant on her second round of ivf. She had a very healthy, normal pregnancy and now has a gorgeous 7 year old boy xx

1 like

Ahhh amazing!! Thank you! Always good to hear great stories like this โค๏ธโค๏ธ xxx

Brilliant news! Congratulations and all the very best for the months ahead xx

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Absolutely fantastic news and with strong hope this is here to stay!!!! Keep us posted!

2 likes

Thank you ๐Ÿ’• I will do xxx

Amazing news!! Congratulations & wishing you a smooth & healthy pregnancy. You really do deserve this xxxxx

1 like

Ahhh thank you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ xxxx

HUSE congrats this is the best post to wake up too๐Ÿ˜what an inspirational story and I wish you all the very best for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

1 like

Ahhh thank you so much โค๏ธโค๏ธ I do feel like I've been through the mill. Lol. Every time we would get more bad news, we ended up laughing at one point and the doctor looked really surprised but it was just obscene how much just KEPT going wrong so I laughed, then my other half looked at me and laughed (quickly followed by tears on my part!) but it has just been one thing after another for years and years I'm still in shock! Had to do another test again this morning just to be sure! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ xxx

Omg amazing news!!!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ! Hope your having a fab holiday too! So happy for you both! Hopefully it'll be me too soon with good news! Xxx

1 like

Hi! Thank you so much!! โค๏ธ and yes hopefully it will be you too! I've got everything crossed for you and will be keeping an eye out for your posts! Xx

1 like

Aww congratulations you trooper!! Fingers crossed for the next 8 months! Xx

1 like

Thank you! xxx

Great news, I'm very happy for you gal. I wish you all the best

1 like

Thank you xx

Congratulations enjoy every min โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹ thanks for sharing x

1 like

Thank you xxx

1 like

Congratulations! x

1 like

Thank you xx

Thanks for sharing your fab news. It's lovely to here the positives, it gives hope. Wishing you every happiness oxo

1 like

Thank you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• xxx

Congratulations to you both. I'm at the beginning of 2WW so nice to read a positive result :) xx

1 like

Thank you!! And MASSIVE good luck with your 2ww! It's just such a pain waiting! Lol. Eat healthy get loads of rest and aaaaaaallllll the best for your result!! When's your test date? xxx

Aww thanks hun x i can't imagine a better feeling than finding out you are pregnant. You will be on cloud 9. Make the most of every second :) you deserve it.

OTD one week today. Time has stood still already haha xxx

1 like

I know that feeling just all the waiting eurgh! Do you have any symptoms or feel any different at all? I'm super tired and have very sore boobs but I put it all down to the pessaries and other than that I have no symptoms yet at all. (Counting myself lucky for now though ๐Ÿ˜‚) xxxx

I've had some tummy pain, first on right side last night and this morning on left side. Still very bloated but eating everything in sight! Not sure if that's boredom being off, although i did have sardines on toast for breakfast which is a first. I've read the progesterone can relate to all signs of pregnancy though and if anything i'll only just be at implantation stage. Hopefully!! I have been positive all the way through treatment and not prepared myself for bad news but its the only way i could get through it really.

Hopefully you won't suffer with sickness or anything. Have you any thoughts on whether its one bambino or more? Xxx

1 like

I think it's only one, everything tells you that you get stronger symptoms quicker with two so I think it's only one. One strong one I hope!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•

Wishing you a positive too so much! I can't wait to find out and really have a good feeling about it for you! ๐Ÿ˜€. Xx

1 like

Yes one little arnie embryo in situ would be great :)

I watched a fab documentary on youtube yesterday about multips. I just find pregnancy fascinating.

And thank you so much BibiPage for your positive post xxx i'm really touched by it and at 4dp5dt neededthat little boost. I'll keep you posted!

I hope you keep us updated too xxx

1 like

Congratulations. This is amazing news. It is always wonderful to read positive post with the outcome that we are all waiting for. I wish you all the luck in the world and w/o be following your journey x

1 like

Thank you so so much it's the support from ladies like yourself that's helped make that bit easier. Especially more recently as I didn't use the group much before I didn't really realise how strong a network there is here. I wish I'd known sooner!

Thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ xxx

Reading stories like yours makes tears come to my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ขI'm really sorry to hear what you have been through I couldn't imagine going through what you have. Your are a very strong woman! This is amazing and I hope you all the best throughout your pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜xx

2 likes

Oh that's lovely to say thank you so much โค๏ธโค๏ธ three days in and I want to do another test to check again!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I keep saying it but I can't believe it!!! Haha I'm so happy I keep crying about it! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ thank you so much xxx

Lovely news, everybody deserves a BFP - glad you have yours xxxx

1 like

Thank you lovely xxxc

aww congratulations!! xx

1 like

Thank you xx

Wow!! What an amazing post to wake up to! I am so so happy for you- that is such a clear positive!!!! Congratulations and enjoy every moment xxx

1 like

Thank you so much!! It's a strong line isn't it!!! I'm hoping I've got a fighter in here ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ must have to have made it this far with my battered old body! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ โค๏ธโค๏ธ xxx

1 like

Congratulations x

1 like

Thank you xx

Ahhhh fantastic news, these are the posts that keep me going too! Congratulations!xx

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• xx

1 like

That's great news! I'm so happy for you. I wish you the best of luck and congratulations hun. Xx

1 like

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• xxx

Congratulations. Thank God for the positive. I wish and pray for you to have a healthy pregnancy all throguh.

Did you latter pay for the prescription?

1 like

Thank you so much!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ no I did get the for free..... but I had to drive to my clinic to get them, which is 2 hours away.... ha. So yes and no I guess is the answer there!! xx

1 like

Amazing news. Congratulations! Xxx

1 like

Thank you xx

Lots of luck for a healthy journey from here! It's so reassuring hearing positive stories โค๏ธ

1 like

Thank you so much xxx

Wow so many positive posts day. Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

Brilliant. So very pleased for you x

1 like

Thank you xx

Fantastic news, congratulations! Enjoy this moment & take it a day at a time xxxx

1 like

Thank you xxxx

1 like

Blimmin' amazing! Congratulations!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

Thank you xxx

Congratulations, absolutely wonderful news. Xx

1 like

Thank you!! Xxxx

Congratulations hun wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Thank you so much! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ xxx

This is a dream of lot of women's here! Congratulations, this is very cool :) I wish you an easy pregnancy :))

1 like

Thank you so much โค๏ธโค๏ธ xx

these posts inspire me so much, you cant even imagine! thanks for sharing your experience and positive results. we don't give up and keep trying. told my hubby - he's saying hi and the congrats! hope is everything. keep on hoping.

1 like

Thank you so much โค๏ธโค๏ธ xxx

Congratulation read your story. So happy for you! Xxx

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ xx

Congratulations x

1 like

Thank you xxx

You may also like...