transfer 18th Nov

I have been into clinic today for my final baseline scan and its all good my lining is 12.2mm so I finish buserelin on sunday and continue with progynova, I will get a call on the 18th to tell me what time i need to be in .

Im feeling quite nervous as we only have the 1 embryo in freeze its a blasocyst embryo so fingers crossed all goes well xx

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi I have a son from my first round of ICSI I had 4 fertilised and 2 made it to blastocyst , 1put back and then the other in freeze xx

• Hi Ro5ie. Good to hear that all is going well for you. Fingers crossed that you have a little brother or sister for your son. Thinking of you. Diane

• thanks you diane will let you know how I get on

• Hi Ro5ie. Please do. Diane

• FET by many researches is proven to be more effective. Dont worry, stress helps nothing, so just relax and do it, fingers crossed for you sis.xx

• That's such great happy news! You seem to have lots going on 'down there', what a journey you have been through. I do have to keep positive and sometimes not get bogged feeling that mother nature is unfair. I work with teenagers and sexual health, and see so many teenagers getting pregnant even after taking the morning after pill and using condoms, and they don't even want a baby.......sometimes stuff like that really does not make sense to me.

• Good luck, fingers crossed...xx

• thank you xx

• I m glad to know that you r hving ur transfer soon...Good luck.....dont stress much...ur little one should come...

You may also like...