Fertility Network UK
12,722 members20,636 posts

FET update

Currently starting my FET cycle after failed natural cycle last November. Had prostap injection today and got scan booked for 10th March after having a period in between. Been told that will need to nasal spray again, yuk!, hate the nasal pray and also pessaries and prognovya tablets after scan and stuff. Was a bit upset to hear we only had two frosties, one is 2bb and one is 3bb. Anyone help and tell me what that means exactly? I actually came away today feeling worse about it all. Think it's just the feeling of almost starting again. I'm sure it will get better as I get closer to the dates.

Xx

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey hon,

I'm in Spain so the grading is different. The only thing I know is that here an A is perfect, b is less than 10% fragmentation, C is more than 10% and d isn't generally used.

My doctor said they can all theoretically implant :)

Fingers and toes crossed.

They are defrosting my 2 day old ones on Thursday to implant in Friday, hope to god they make it :(

Hiya, great, thank you for your reply. That helps. Good luck with yours. I have everything crossed. Xx

1 like

Hi Helto200. A 2bb & 3bb are fine to use, anything past a "c" is doubtful, so wishing you HUGE luck with it all. Diane

2 likes

Aw thank you so much diane. That makes me feel better. I never think of questions when I'm in the room and to be honest I want to leave as soon as I can. X

1 like

You may also like...