Feeling more positive 😃

I had my appointment with doctor in clinic . My embryos was B grade . When we ask by putting 5day embryo and blastocyst why this implantation didn't work then . She couldn't say why...just happens . Well I ask her to find out for me if we decide to go thru another cycle if will be ok to use Asda drugs to safe bit , and I will be able to decide to have two embryo transfer. She gonna find out that for us and will get back to us end of this week . IVF is cheaper then ICSI ....and now my hubby need to give "his"...sample for them to decide which one is going to be the best one. I ask her for endrometrial scratching and embryo glue if we can do it ...she say yes no problem which that give us more chances for successful implantation 😃 She say that we can start the next cycle when ever we r ready and because we going on holiday in first week of June till end we going to start in end of June . I ask her to do me a scan just to check if everything there look ok ...and that was amazing when I sow my ovaries looking good ,we sow that I was ovulating in this month from right ovary ...well I got only one tube left and is the left one ....but but ...in my left ovary I sow so clear 5 nice sizes eggs... She told me that woman every month cycle is different .... I'm so positive in ... that I might ...I hope ...ovulating next month from a left side 😃 And maybe some miracle happen 😃😃 OMG I got so much positivity so much knowledge now , and more strength then before ...I just hope that my hubby got the same feeling what I do ... Oh girls I'm so happy that I can read all your stories ...that I can learn from it and if if something that base on my I can be helpful to you ... I got one more visit with Therapist In clinic ..she gonna help me to find out how my hubby is feeling about all that new situation...and plans for new cycle.

5 Replies

oldest • newest
  • Hi Olivia I am so glad for you xx all the good in the world I wish for you xx

• Hello hopeforICSI thank u so much xx😃

• Hi Olivia am glad you have a lot of positive things going on, I wish all the best to you. Keep that spirit.

• Good luck my lovely!! Gotta keep smiling...your post oozes excitement and positivity...fab stuff!!! Xx

• Thank u Hun 😃😃xx

You may also like...