Embie on board πŸ˜ƒ

This morning I had my ET . From this 3 i had two of them is grade A ...the third one they still "watching"...☺️ The embryologist she recommends to put one but if we want she can put two . I say no it's ok we want one and the other one is gonna be freezeπŸ˜ƒ I know one of u May think why not two ...but yesterday I ask my mum ,my brother and hubby hiding sweet in my hand Mixing left to the right saying if u find the sweet that mean is one ....πŸ˜‚ All of them find the sweet ...πŸ˜ƒ I'm happy and and fingers crossed for my little one to keep growing πŸ™πŸ™2day my TWW just start ...wish u all BFP girls xxπŸ€πŸ€πŸ™

Last edited by

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck!! I think I would have gone with 1 too. Xx

• Thank you Hun xx

• Good luck xx

• Thank you Crazy_cat . How is your follicles doing Hun ? Xx

• We had our cycle cancled because only got 3 follicels and clinic thought it best to try different protcol. We are hoping to get another round before christmas.

Hope u get your bfp xx

• Thank u Hun ☺️ In my first cycle I was on 150 menopur they collect 11 eggs fertilize 5 then went to 4 . Nothing to freeze. This time everything was diferent . I was on gonal f 300 . On a first scan we went they sow 16 eggs on right side and on left less. Then from that they say 11 good size which 3 of them was all ready mature . On EC they collect 6 nice looking eggs then went to 4 then they call saying nr 4 is bit behind but other 3 r nice . 2day nr 3 "they still watching "...and my two are day5 blastocyst grade A . One in ..one to freeze . My Two cycles and two diferent responds . Your next cycle will be diferent and will work ...just be positive . Thank you again and please keep us update Hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒxx

• Thank you, this was our second round first on long protcol. Our other clinic used antagonist protocol and from 7 follicels we got 5 eggs 4 fertlised, then we done 2 day transfer with 2 embros but ended in chemical pregnancy.

There going to put us back on a antagonist cycle with higher dose so fingers crossed for next round xx

• Everything gonna work πŸ˜ƒ I'm fingers crossed for u Hun xx

• Thank you x

• Good luck Hun πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ xxx

• Thank you xxxπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ™πŸ™

• Fingers crossed for you and great news that you will have at least one to freeze. Please let us know how you get on xxx

• Thank u Sprinkles86 I will Hun xxxπŸ™πŸ™

You may also like...