So today was the end of my 2WW and I am absolutely over the moon with a BFP! I did do a HPT on Saturday and it was positive but it hasn't really sunk in until calling the clinic today :-)

I just want to say a massive thank you for everyone's support since I joined this site and re-assure you all that there is hope.

Hubby and I have been ttc for 4 years, I had to lose over 6 stone to qualify for NHS funding, we both gave up smoking then hubby was told he had no usable sperm. We opted for sperm donation. I was then a low responder to my meds (short protocol was far from short!) then my hormone levels were too high for ET so had a freeze all. 3 months later we had a medicated FET and here I am!

Lots of hiccups along the way, but where there's a will there's a way!

Keep positive ladies and I really do hope that all your dreams come true xxx

16 Replies

• Aww that's lovely news, congratulations :)

• Congratulations kjornsby! I love a good news story and wish you a health and happy pregnancy.

My hubby and I have our first appointment for IVF on 16 March. It's exciting but I'm getting quite anxious about it too! x

• Thank you.

Try not to be too anxious. That's one thing I will pride myself on, each hiccup was taken with a pinch of salt and we just carried on regardless. Keeping a positive head on my shoulders definitely helped me :-) Best of luck on your journey xx

• Great news, you deserve it after going through all that! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations, so so happy for you!! I am on 2ww so this keeps me positive :) xx

• Thank you :-) Do try and wait until your test day if you can, I hear some horror stories about people testing too early then getting really upset for no reason. I know I didn't, but I really would recommend it. Best of luck to you and your little emby xx

• A huge congratulations to you kjornsby!!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :-) xxx

• Thats fantastic news its great to see some sucsess stories i hope the remainder of your pregnancy will be just as good as the news you just gave us xxxx

• Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :-) xx

• Wow huge congratulations! All the best for a happy healthy pregnancy 😊 Xx

• Congratulations on getting your BFP! Xx

• Congratulations 😊 xx

• Thank you everyone :-) Good luck to you all ttc xx

• Fab news..well done x

• Congratulations I am so chuffed for you. I am due to test this Saturday so fingers crossed

• Congratulations and thanks for sharing the good news, we need to hear positive stories like this to spur us on xx

You may also like...