I’ve had my first gynaecologist appointment and she’s advised most of my symptoms point towards possible having both adhesions from a previous c-section and endometriosis.
She’s given me the option of going for a diagnostic laparoscopy now or waiting 6 months and trying the mirena coil to see if that helps my symptoms and then having a diagnostic laparoscopy later if I feel the need. I’m not sure what to do?
My main fear is having a lap and it not finding anything and feeling I’ve wasted their time. I’ve been to my go on and off for many years with these issues and finally feel I’m getting somewhere. Am I just delaying the inevitable by waiting on a laparoscopy or does anyone manage symptoms with the coil ok?