Log in
Endometriosis UK
38,000 members33,244 posts

Need advise

Hello I had surgery to see if I had endo short story they didn't find want my surgeon was also changed I was in pain for 2 months after and still bleeding went doctors the give me contraception pills to see if it helps it did they also ask me to do a swob and sorry to be rude but I was so swollen I could not even put it in I am looking for some one massive what to do I'm just being pushed aside and if anyone know private I might have to go private thank you

1 Reply

I went privately through my work insurance and had a good experience. Pick a bsge accredited endo centre surgeon who will be a proper endo specialist.


You may also like...