Hi all, I wondered if anyone has any suggestions. I am currently waiting for my second lap , with suspected endo, Ademyosis, and a burst cyst . The consultant who I am assigned to is still dealing with patients from 2015 and his team have checked with 3 other consultants (with much shorter wait lists) they have all said that they are not prepared to do my operation because of its nature, I am really fed up with the symptoms I am experiencing . I can't afford the op privately but am so desperate for some relief , anyone got any ideas? Thanks so much x
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.