Pelvic pain

I am 40yrs old and was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15yrs old. Recently I have been having right sided groin pain making intercourse unmanageable. I saw a gynae registrar last week who has suggested a laparoscopy to see if I have ?endometriosis ?ovarian cysts or ? Adhesions. Since being examined I am in pain again. I have recently been commenced on MST 30mg bd and Oramorph, Tramadol, and paracetamol to top up if needed.

I have a pre op assessment next week. Does any one know of any acupressure points or alternative pain relief to get me through the next few days. I currently feel very nauseous from the Morphine and hate being in this much pain.

Any advice would be great fully received.

1 Reply

• Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your pain.

I'm a newbie here but I've been doing some major internet trawling for all sorts of information on endometriosis and I have found this:

It's basically poses to help reduce pelvic pain. I can't comment to their effectiveness as I haven't tried them myself yet, however I do yoga for fitness and it always seems to help me. I will be trying them as and when I need.

I hope this helps,

Mel :)

You may also like...