Internal itch and pain on left lower tummy

Hi everyone

So, I had a lap in Jan. Before the lap I had a pain on my lower left tummy. After the lap it didn't go away and I still have it. If I press it it doesn't hurt and sometimes feels like it's itchy inside my tummy. A weird sensation! The pain sometimes goes down my leg too. The lap only showed probs on the right. My left tube wasn't " working as it should" but they're not sure why. No blockages.

I'm wondering if anyone else had this type pain? And could it be a nerve pain and the problem is on the right? X

2 Replies

• Hi - it sounds as if you had a 'general' lap that probably didn't venture beyond the reproductive organs, but you can have endo behind your uterus that can cause pain down a leg, usually on the left. Click on my name and read my post on pouch of douglas endo to see if you identify with those symptoms.

• Hi lindle. You have hit the nail on the head with this one! I have all the symptoms and my notes from my operation mentioned adhesions on the rectual passage. I'll be sure to raise this with my gyne when I see her. Thank you for a very informative and through article x

You may also like...