Had 1 ovary removed. Tube tied 7 years ago. Chances of pregnancy

Hi. I had my tube tied 7 years ago, last month I had my right ovary and tube removed. I never miss a period unless I'm pregnant. ..I have 2 kids. I have the nausea and extremely tired. Is there a chance dr messed up my left tubal and I'm pregnant? Too soon to test.

I'm 36 and freaking out that I might be having another baby.

Please help?

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think it unlikely I know endo itself causes nausea I've had a lot of it myself lately and it def causes fatigue also may be ask gp to check your bloods perhaps your anaemic and that will cause nausea as we'll

• I think it unlikely I know endo itself causes nausea I've had a lot of it myself lately and it def causes fatigue also may be ask gp to check your bloods perhaps your anaemic and that will cause nausea as we'll

• Why to soon to test ?thought yoy could test almost immediately now

• I have 2 kids and with both I didn't test positive until I was 3 months along

• How old are your children as in recent years tests better and more acurare

• Also period finally came. Cramps are severe but at least I'm not pg...no offense but I tied tube for medical reasons. Would not be a blessing to be pg.

• I understand but can't understand why you didn't have hysterectomy and stop this problem perm

You may also like...