Is there any diabetics treatment with less complications?

My wife(49) is diabetic with 254 fasting. With Gluformin body gets slim. With other few tabs body gets fatty. Sugar level is not under control with any of these medicines.

By using medicines body gets complications and new disabilities due to medicine. Without medicine body gets complications because of diabetics. What to choose?

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • you can choose to stay healthy, follow these 4 pillars of good health 1. regular exercise 2. Proper nutrition 3. adequate rest & 4. positive mental attitude. feel free to ask for further details.

• medication will help you & it is necessary too, but further complications will also develop with that. there are ways to avoid these too.

• How?

• Thank you very much.

• I ALSO AGREE WITH YR COMMENT.

• What is the meaning of proper nutrition. Can you please aloborate what items shall a diabetic patient can take

• our body needs many nutrients, they are Protein ( 1gm per kg of body weight every day), Vitamins (13 types) , Minerals ( 11 types) , fat , carbohydrates, fiber & water. all these should be taken from fruits & vegetables in our daily diets. so eat lots of salad & fruits, when our body gets all these nutrients in required quantities body functions are improved.

( NOTE:- ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE APPLYING ANYTHING NEW. )

• you can mail me for further inflammations er.pramod.soni@gmail.com

• thanx

• LOW CARB HIGH FAT DIET. I have posted enough search the forums....

• Def. I il do Thanx

You may also like...