* Is there any permanent cure for diabetes

In November 2011 I had my by-pass surgery done with three grafting. My heart problem aroused due to diabetes. Now I am taking regular medicines for cholesterol BP, Diabetes, etc. I am taking one medicine i.e. GMER 2 mg 1 tablet before breakfast in the morning and 1 tablet before dinner. Will you please suggest me of any permanent cure for this disease. Some times my eyes also get affected. Will doing yoga will help me out??

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I dont think there is any permanent cure for diabetes, but Yoga exercise every morning for 2 hrs can bring sugar in normal as per my experience concern. God bless

• 100% correct

• Please read MY REPLIES part 1 & 2 to question AT diabetesindia.healthunlocke...

• What type of yoga

• Hi...For more details..or...products...Please visit our blog: sutharyahealthcares.blogspo... Rgds, SutharyA

• My age is 51 years and my height is 6' 2". and weight is 72 kgs. I had bye-pass surgery with 3 graftings done in November 2011 that is effected due to diabetics. I don't know how diabetes affected me. In fact I also eat more karela and green vegetables, etc. more. I having 'GMER 1 mg FORTE tablet 1in the morning before breakfast and 1 in the night before dinner but still last report of glycostat showed 10% of sugar level. Kindly give me some remedy as I want to get rid of this diabetes.

Ramesh N

e-mail - nrama62@gmail.com

(Mobile) - +919892431176

You may also like...