iam aged 62 . male. retired.- vegetarian. no hot drinks. -south indian-
i suffer from diabetes since 13 years. i have B.P also.i underwent byepass surgery for heart in 2010.
apart from taking the allopathy medicines prescibed by doctors for daily use for bp,sugar and heart, i follow the following routines.
1. daily morning after getting up around 5.30 a.m, i take hot drinking water atleast 4 or 5 glasses.
2. after taking hot water, i consume a home made mixture made of (a) turmeric powder
(b) mentho powder (c) dry amla( crushed ) powder (d) soya bean powder.
all the above are dry powders only.
each ingredient is 25% of total mixture.
i take one or half tea spoon powder with warm water daily before coffee or tea.
3. after the above 2 steps,i go for morning walk for about 4 km every day ( may be around one hour).
i take local bus for most of my personal works,walk up to bus stand and walk back to house after completing my jobs. this may give me daily another half or 1 k.m extra walk.
4.break fast idly or dosa.lunch dalia( wheat -semi grinded)with other items like dal,rasam,sambar,curry, butter milk..
evening snacks,tea or coffee,-summer watermeln juice-
all through the day lot of water is taken.
5. latest fasting sugar is 116 post lunch 246. bp 125/85
of late i started homeo medicine.-dr.nanduri hoemeo clinic-they have website also.
6. i shall let u know about the hoemeo medicine effect on my sugar levels -after use of the same for atleast 1 or 2 mnths.