what iam doing for my diabetes

in continuation of what i wrote on 1st april 2013 ,in my blog,i wish to share my latest sugar reading s etc..

on 11 may 2013, blood glucose levels were as follows

fasting 118 ( on 6 th march , it was 116) almost no diff. im march and may reading

post lunch ( 2 hours after eating) 194 ( on 6 th march it was 246) nearly 25%drop between march and may readings.

the improvement in post lunch sugar levels was seen. nearly 25% drop.

i analysed reasons for drop and found the following.

1. as advised by friends in this blogs here, i started taking every day,one garlic cut into 4 pieces,early morning ( with water) first intake before any thing elase.

2.for fatty lever, a lever symptom, i statrted taking early morning every day lime water,with pepper powder,sonthi powder ( dry ginger powder),saindhav lavanam, and a little sugar.

3. reduced break fast from 4 idlies to 3 daily.

4.continue eating one single pulka in night and dalia (wheat ) in lunch, as stated earlier

5.continue morning walk 4 km a day.

6. minimum 8 hour sleep

7.stop worrying ,slowing down in physical reflexes and mental reflexes

8. continue in early mornings taking warm water with mix of turmeric,menthi powder,amla powder

9 now onwards, we go to SRL diagnostics

10. between march 20 and april 19, i took hoemeo medicines for sugar control

regrds and thnks,

R.V.RAO

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thanks for your details; you stated you took homeopath medicines. BUT did you take allopathic medicines????? since how many years have you been diabetic??????? just curiosity. thanks for medical Resume, God bless you,

• Dear sir,

iam diabetic since 1999 or near about.i do take allopathy also regularly since last 15 years or more,as ihave B.P,SUGAR.

I HAVE UNDERGONE BYEPASS surgery for heart in 2010 feb.

rgrds and thnks,

R.V.RAO

• thanks, now clear; initial post wasn't

• I AM DOING VESTIGEdistributor PLEASE JOIN WITH ME PLEASE CALLME MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9894171954 I WILL EXPECT YOUIR REPLY MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS MR. I.INNACIMUTHU,50/6A,SUNDARAVELPURAM 2nd STREET THOOTHUKUDI, TAMILNADU PIN -628002 INDIA . MY YOUNGER BROTHER I.ARULRAJ IS ECONOMICALLY WEAK .HE IS WORKING AS A LABOUR .FOR ADDITIONAL INCOME HE IS DOING VESTIGE MLM BUISNESS .IF YOU WANT TO HELP MR I.ARULRAJ YOU WILL JOIN IN MLM BUISNESS . HIS ID NUMBER is 86227184 PLEASE USE THIS ID FOR JOINING IN VESTIGE. OR YOU PURCHASE THINGS IN VESTIGE STOCK POINT UNDER MY BROTHER I.ARULRAJ ID 86227184 .STOCK POINT ADDRESS for your local area YOU CAN SEE IN myvestige.com IN VESTIGE OFFICE YOU WILL PURCASE ALL HOME NEED BASIC THINGS.MY EMAIL IS innaci@gmail.COM neemoil soap Rs 30, neem oil capsules for sugar patients 100 cap Rs 250 neemoil paste Rs50 ,250 gm TEA POWDER Rs 85 in the same way for 45 things .ALL are very very cheapest rate YOU DO NOT FORGET GETTING A BILL IN THE ABOVE ID No FOR YOUR PURCHASE .PLEASE HELP ME BY YOU’RE MY BROTHER SONS EDUCATION CHENNAI vestige OFFICE PHONE 04432986616

Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd.,Kasthuri Apartment, Ground Floor,,6th lane, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylopre,Chennai,Tamil Nadu,600004

• Dear Sir,

I would appreciate your strict regimen and would like to add a bit that basically diabetes is a falloutof harmonal imbalance and we have to address this issue first. Secondly, instead of going for neem leave etc in the early morning, you can try 'TIPPATEEGA' POWDER which is less bitter. Dalchina chekka is also a very good resistant for sugar problem and if you eat 25gms of dalchina chekka after meal every noon, it can help you further. Thank you.

• DEAR SIR,

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR CONCERN AND HELPFUL TIPS.

I WILL START USING DALCHIN. BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE DO I GET THIPPA TEEGA IN HYDERABAD .

EVEN IF I MANAGE TO GET ONCE, THE CONTINUOUS PROCUREMENT OF THE SAME MAY BE A PROBLEM.HOWEVER, I START DALCHIN IMMEDIATELY.

THNKS AND RGRDS,

R.V.RAO

• Dear sir,

Tippateega powder is available in the name of MADHUSHUNYA ayurvedic powder in any ayurvedic shop.

• DEAR SIR,

a big thanks for your continuing monitoring of diabetics in india AND HELPFULTIPS.

i will ask for madhushunya ayurvedic powder and after use for a month or so and after my next sugar levels check, i let you know.

my latest sugar levels read as below:

6 mar 11 may

fasting B.S 116 118

POST LUNCH B.S 246 194

THANKS & RGRDS,

R.V.RAO

• Sir,

Tippa teega is also called 'Pataala garidi' in Telugu.

You may also like...