I started DM2 Management with Fasting @211 and Post-meal @258 & A1c@11, two months ago, Instead of going for MEDICINES, I now controlling it from Diet and Exercise
Now My Fasting is arround 90-99 and Post meal Spike never goes 140-145 @ 1hr and 120-125 @2 hr .
My diet is 1. 2 Dosa / Idly / Upma (breakfast) -- Made with GHEE
2. 2 Cup Brown rice ( Lunch ) +Curd
3. 2 Chapthy ( Dinner ) - Vegetable Curry
And 2 Times Milk without Sugar
5 Almonds, 2 Cashews, One Cucumber Sliced
This is my daily complete Food and I following this from two months and
1 Month: 1 Hour Morning, 1 Hour Evening
2 Month: 1 Hour morning, 30 mins Evening
With ABOVE Details, I want to discuss few things
During 1 Month
My Fasting was around 110 - 120
Post Meal Spike 2 Hrs - 180 -200
During 2 nd Month
Fasting was around 100-110
Now in #rd Month
Fasting is around 90-102
Post meal 135-145 @ 1hr
110-125 @2 hr
90-100 in 3rhs
My Observation from these
1. I kept Food Intake Pattern ( Moderate CARB - Less Protein and FAT ) same during all these 2 and half month
2 I reduced Intensity of Exercise to nearly 40 % compare to 1st month
But Still I can see better numbers every passing day .
3. I was @70 KG in the 1st month and now 63 KG ( -7 KG )
I just want to analyze what it could be the reason
1. Without medicines MY BODY Getting back to NORMAL every passing day
2. IS this SO called HONEYMOON PERIOD?
3. As my numbers are in LCHF target numbers ( Bit HIGH END STILL ), can I continue with this FOOD PATTERN,?
4. as Numbers suggest there is steady improvement in number despite CARB FOODs, is there any need for LCHF diet at this movement?