VIDEO _ Evidencing LCHF really works

Hello every one:

I saw a video that was uploaded in DLIFE website, which is being maintained by another great pandit among us.

As always, HATS OFF TO THEM.

Not sure if this was uplaoded already.

I thought I could share this with you, if this was not already uploaded in this website.

Here it is to prove that LCHF really works.

dietdoctor.com/doctor-in-th...

Please bear with the heavy British accent.

Good luck to every one

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • DLIFE.IN was born as a result of few people who abused and insulted me three years back for spreading LCHF diet here all based on personal experience as a diabetic. Some even went on to say that I am non diabetic.

Now Dlife is a movement in it's own right -- and it's a family of Indian diabetics primarily, helping all new comers there on understanding LCHF diet :)

LCHF diet wins hands down. Most who talk against LCHF here don't even know what is LCHF and follow ADA's definition of LCHF whereas that definition itself is WRONG. Proof lies in the pudding :)

• Hi Mr. Anup:

Thanks and we are grateful to you for all your research and kindness to share your thoughts.

Several members in the forum do know the value of your initiative and inputs.

We always look foward to that.

Rgds,

• > Several members in the forum do know the value of your initiative and inputs.

I am here only because of that and more so because on dlife.in there are many members on LCHF diet with far greater knowledge and "practical" experience of "self-managing" diabetes to help others there regularly :)

Thank you for your encouraging words :)

• Yes,

"several members in the forum do know the value of your initiative and inputs"

And

I am one of them!

Please let me to know-How to change user name on dlife.in?

In fact,I do not want to use my real name there but want to be regular.

• Username can't be changed. You can message me your details here (private msg) and I will get your account deleted and then you can signup with new username.

• Does LCHF diet manage blood sugar or improve/ restore insulin sensitivity?

• It improves both BS and insulin sensitivity.

• Then, there are many ways. Could this probably reverse diabetes? Think what a blow it would be for diabetologists, nephrologist, ophthalmic surgeons, and pharma industry,

It is a lonely road, fighting diabetes with unconventional means. That is why these forums are important. No doctor I know would answer my questions. In fact my diabetologists said he would not permit me to try dietary approaches and for the last 5 years, I have no medical advice.

I do not think I can manage LCHF. I will come back to it if the present moderate diet with more carbs and no added fat and limited animal proteins.

I am glad that this forum is there.

• We are increasingly becoming trained animals- our parents, our teachers and finally our doctors keep us going in 'some direction' of their choice. Aren't they? By the time we 'realize' our self the grave takes over!

You may also like...