Positive results with Ayurvedic Diabetes Powder

Sharing this post purely as a user:

I had purchased an Ayurvedic Diabetes Powder from one of the members of this form (Mr B S Padam based in Jalandhar and is an engineer by profession). Within the first 3 days of consuming this powder, I could see my BS levels coming down. After 10 days' use, my fasting level is now around 114 from around 140. My PP reading used to be above 240, which has come down to 130.

Some of the ingredients of this powder, which Mr Padam has christened as "Ramban" powder, are :

Gudmar, jamun, chaureta, karela, kadu, nim giri, nim chhal, gloa, paneer dodi, trifla, trilkuta, kaunch beej, bel pattar , sadabahar, meethi beej, meethi pattar

Those interested can directly get in touch with Mr Padam on 08558892244; Mail ID : bspadam@gmail.com.

I am diabetic since late 90's and have tried many supplementary remedies like this all these years. I joined this forum only a few months back and have learnt a lot about diabetes and ways to control it, LCHF, long wheat mash diet, etc. Based on LCHF diet, I completely avoid taking rice and have 3 chapathis only for lunch. I could not continue with long wheat diet regimen because availability of long wheat seems to be a problem (at least in Baroda where I live) for which I am still trying to find a way out. I still continue with my regular medicine (1 tab Glycomet GP2 -morning & GP1 @ night), besides morning walk.

Last edited by

42 Replies

• it would be magnanimous on your part if you ask Mr. Padam to introduce himself in FULL detail/length; how many people/patients been treated with this powder???? any further/additional endorsements form patients????? it'd be wiser on your part as well as his to get clinical trials or something similar and then thru reputed MNC or Indian Pharma Mfr. after endorsement and successful tests, etc. get the powder mfgd. in bulk and then subsequent sale for public, here as well as abroad. Why desist from such approach????? BTW(By The Way) what dosage did you take, how many times a day, etc. etc. pls elaborate; thanks in advance, many thanks for your info. God bless us ALL, ALL< ALL with good ehalth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree with you. Mr Padam will provide further details. Dosage is 1 tsp each morning empty stomach and after dinner.

• thanks; just endorsement from one forum member isn't enough to vouch for it or convince us about merits of any given product; proper scientific approach should be adopted; let the ingredients (& we're all aware about properties of the ingredients mentioned by the gentleman) but appropriate procedures and mfg. processes is reqd. for authenticity; after approvals from clinical trials and due adoption form established phrma mfr. everyone would grab it, go for it wholesome and wholesale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in totality. if his BG/SG levels are almost normal in span of 10 days, when is he going to discard allopathic medicines????? just curious to know.

• I am closely monitoring my BG levels and will change my medicine dosage as per my doctor's advice. I have made it clear that I am sharing this info as a user. I am not selling anything. If any other member wants to give it a try, he/she can contact Mr Padam on the nos given earlier. Take it or leave it - as simple as that!

• Venkas ji good evening.i want try ur suggestion for B s padam,s powder.pls tell ur experience about this powder

Myself.Ramzan khan MIDC Tarapur Boisar Near Mumbai

Cell.8806111555 Thanks u

• Pls tell ur contact no.or mail id .i want talk to u.

• My experience with this powder has definitely been encouraging. Have sent you a separate mail just now.

• Venketesh ji

Good morning

Why dont you share a different post under some different heading about your medical report and let it be encouraging to all the members of this website and so many others.

i hope you wont mind sharing your reports. and congratulations for the recovery by Ramban.

Thanks !!!

Bhupinder Singh

• can you forward that mail to me also? please

• Your medicine posted sir

• ----Thank you very much for your so prompt action.

• Dear Mr.Venkatesh, My email id is veevee_chari@yahoo.com. I have bn following ur post and am also in touch with Mr.padam. aai am eagerly awaiting to hear abt ur secon report, which u informed, will be after u return from ur tour. Mywelf and my wife, who 77 & 75 yrs resp. are diabetic for over 25 yrs. My wife in on insuline, lantus, and am on pills. Iwd appreciate if u cd let me know ur opinion on Padam's medicine. I hve already asked him to send me the medicine. After my exp. with that I will advise my other relatives andand friends. Thanks a lot. V.V.Chari

• Your medicine has been despatched sir

• Thanks Mr Subramaniam ji

Mr Tej kumar I hope now you will be satisfied. Some times its ok to be suspicious but not every time. Be positive. We have developed so many other medicines also. I was fed up with the doctors who were treating my mother in a wrong way due to sugar. So i ended up reading , developing and consulting my friends who were involved with the ayurveda. so as a team we cured mother first and then we started developing other medicines for the after effects of sugar like erection problems. So we prepared another formula to help our friends and we guarantee you rather than being suspicious do some tests on the needy people and come out with a positive sound.

This is not a business to me , This is a contribution to the society.

I hope if you ask me to send samples for your testing i can send you.

In Bible its written like this " Khat khatao gey to khola jaye ga " If you knock only then it will be opened. So my dear friend i knocked His Door to help people and He opened it for me.

Its an open invitation to all the members just a mail away or sms me for medicine i ll send the courier to you.

Thanks !!!

Bhupinder Singh

085588 92244

• Thanks u God bless u.i want to try ur formula.

My add.Ramzan khan

Alfa Tube Traders. Navapur Road .MIDC Tarapur Boisar

Mail.rkramzan5255@gmail.com. pls send and mail ur experience.i m happy by ur

Post.thanks again

• bspadam ji,

Thank you for the info given. I am a diabetic since 2004. Got the operation for cataract in both the eyes. I am using zemer2 ,one in the morning and

my fs is 135 and PP is 165. I just wanted to use ayurvedic medicine. You have the medicine with you. Can I have the sample of that medicine. My address is AP Gargi, 32/111, Swarn Path, Mansrover, Jaipur-302020. If you can help me pl. help me.

• Dear AP Gargi g

i ll send you the medicine today.

• gargi g send ur mobile number or give a call at 855889224

• Dear Mr. Padam,

I am Jeevan K Asthana from Hyderabad, and suffering from diabetes please send your medicine, I have also sent a mail to you from jeevanlife@live.com. Thanx

• Dear Asthana g

Got your mail.

• Dear Padamji,

My name is Vijayanand G.Sutar from kolhapur Maharashtra and suffering from Diabetic Type 2 since last 3 years. I will be glad to test your medicine.

My add is Vijayanand G Sutar

Pattan kodoli, Taluka::Hatakanagle, Dist. Kolhapur, State : Maharashtra - 416202

Mail.vsutar1484@gmail.com. pls send and mail ur experience.i am happy to receive this. Thanks in advance.

• Dear sutar ji

monday i ll send you the medicine bcoz courier is closed now.

Thanks sir

• dear mr padam if it is not for business,why not you post all ingredient's with amount of herb in your powder (churna). people will prepare it home and take it simply.

• Dear T M Rama chandaran

Thanks for the gift.

i would like to inform you that please spread a word about Ramban Powder for Sugar medicine that is curing people suffering diabetes since ages. now we have reports from the members that how they got cured in the first week after consuming the powder.

The cost is just 100/- + courier charges. per pack. Pls help others .

Bhupinder Singh

• I would also like to try if it is so effective. Rs.100 + courier charges. OK. My e mail is arun444anju@yahoo.co.in. Please send me an e-mail, I will give my mailing address immediately. Also please let me know for how many days this medicine is to be taken. Also please let me know how to take it, means quantity, with regular or hot water, before meal or after. Awaiting your mail. Thanks

• Sir,,my name ramesh babu aged 58 years,,diabetic since 6 years,,,pl send me medicine also,,,,my address ramesh babu,,,house no 1, 1st street,,north thirumalai nagar,,,villivakkam,,chennai. 600 049. Mobile no 099405 48755. ,,,my email I'd babuhbabu @gmail.com,,,,thank u and will be greatful

• Today i ll send you the courier

• Sir I am diabetic and suffering with ED as well would like to try your formula my Email I'd is rai_vinod@hotmail.com phone 08130688843.Would also like to know the the cost of the medicine.

• thanks very good report

• How do you consume this 'Ramdan' powder. Is it one teaspoon in the morning empty stomach and the same after dinner. Do we need to mix it water and take or directly take the powder. Please advice?

• That's correct. I take this powder after mixing in luke warm water.

• To get the best results with the least medicine ....

if you can dare to consume this powder chew it and take the saliva directly without water, i know its very tough on the first day but you can get the best out of Ramban.

As Mr Venketesh is doing i want to add one more correction. Mix one teaspoon in a glass of water in the night and then take this water empty stomach. See the results...

• Sri.Padam, Once in Empty Stomach in morning and again after Dinner second Dose?Pl clarify

• dear Sri.Padam, Pl send me Ramban. My address: CA.P.N.Kannan,FCA., Crystal Kathuri Apts., Third Floor, Flat:e., Plot 5072., 6th Avenue, Z Block, Annanagar, CHENNAI 600 BA1c040 (Mobile 9381062307) I am 72 years of age and Diabetic since last 10 years. current Blood sugar Levels are FAsting159 P.P 208 HB A1c 8.1% suffering frequent urination and also burning sensation on feet. Regards,

• Dear Sir,

Good Morning. I am diabetic since 1983. I am taking alopathy medicines as per the doctor advice. I am not very strict to the advice and leading a life according to the circumstances. Due to long use of alopathic medicines there are some side effects. So I want to switch over to ayurvedic medicines.

Please advice more details of the subject herbal medicine/powder and send me the herbal powder to cure the diabetic by VPP.

With regards,

• Dear Padam Sir,

With due respect I am curious to try this product for my mother who has been suffering since a long time and have been on Allopathic medication but unfortunately no better results so far .

If I would request you to send the powder for a trial basis will that be ok for you ?

The reason behind this request is to ensure that the powder will be effective and gain confidence to buy further from you .

My address

Mrs Hemalata Behera

C/o : Mr Surendra Nath Behera

Door No : BL/4 1st Floor

Basanti Colony

Town : Rourkela

Dist : Sundargarh

Pin : 769012

Mob : 8984079068

• Hello, bs padam ji

I have gone through several posts and now want to try your medicines so please send

me . My email id is vrs601@gmail.com

My address

Birendra Roy

Lotus Panach , flat no 305 T10

Noida sec 110

Pin 201301

• Dear all

Thanks for responses

This is to inform you all that i am 24 hr available to you on these two numbers

Whats app

Life time number

Send me message on these numbers will be called back immediately.

Email dont help me a lot.

Bhupunder singh

• For God seek, don't try such powders. I am a victim of such powder. I tried it 6 months back and no effect. Adopt less Carbs in your diet and keep away the high levels. I have proved in my case and you will surprise my PP & FS are well controlled. I do take Glucomet 500 SR 1 tab per day ( Earlier I was taking 2 to 3 tabs per day ). My average BS H1bAC is 6.5 earlier it use to be 9.5. So friends don't try any alternative . Adopt LCHF diet and have regular exercise at least 45 minutes brisk walking in morning. And see the change in 8 days.

• Hi Anirudh,

I remember you having gone off heavy BID doses of glynase and pioz and good to see that for more than two good years you have been able to be on just MF 500mg. Had it not been for LCHF, your dose of glynase and pioz would have gone up.

You were one of the first few adopters of LCHF diet when I used to post here more than two years back.

However, your A1C has moved up so probably time to add another tab of MF SR for morning dose (presuming you are taking the current dose in evening). I love to see A1C < 5.7. So your ABG needs to be down by around 25 points. Not difficult.

With MF SR you have scope of going up to 1500mg/day after which some other drug will be needed. You are far off from that limit.

• Dear Anup,

Thanks for reply. A1C was 9.5 2 yrs back, when I shifted LCHF. @ months back, I was unwell for 15 days. During that period my wife, HOME MINISTER forced me to keep aside my diet and give me dal and rice for 8 days, after that it was 6.5

• Hi Anirudh,

Shows CARBS are the culprit. Someone is trying to postulate a theory that CARBS are not the culprit. Hope you are back to the healthy diet for diabetics - LCHF.

I will be increasing my FAT intake further through home made coconut milk and this 2 month experiment will start soon. You already know I don't believe in ADA's nonsense that Saturated fat causing CVD, so would want to up my fat further. Let's see if that works out. I'll keep everyone updated about this on my site.

I am back but someone is trying to get me restricted again by playing the same games that he played two years back when I was here.

You may also like...