Why is my pancreas not producing insulin?

Diabetes treatment is mainly centered on slowing the progress than on treating the cause?

Ask why is my blood sugar increasing?

Why is my pancreas not producing enough quantity of good quality insulin?

What is affecting the functioning of pancreas?

What is the ideal balanced diet for a human being?

Am i getting total nutrition from my food?

If not why?

When you start asking this question, a new chapter will open in your diabetes management.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good advice to help unaware people

• Because of Carbs-based Breakfast cause an immediate surge of Blood Sugar Level which results in a substantial emission of insulin into the blood

Skipping Breakfast Blood sugar drops below normal level, you experience cravings and drop of energy.

• Why my blood sugar is noy comming up normal?

• Want to know

• Free radicals damage the pancreas . Free radicals are formed due to Air pollution , consuming of Hard Drinks , Tobacco , lack of exercise , well balanced diet , and some times heredity . there are very few remedies to cure the issue . Basically medicine slows down the process of damaging further . There is one which I know that is Organic supplements. Results are very good. all depends on how good or bad the damage is done to pancreas. Chirag . 9323980045

• Free radicals damage the pancreas . Free radicals are formed due to Air pollution , consuming of Hard Drinks , Tobacco , lack of exercise , well balanced diet , and some times heredity . there are very few remedies to cure the issue . Basically medicine slows down the process of damaging further . There is one which I know that is Organic supplements. Results are very good. all depends on how good or bad the damage is done to pancreas. Chirag . 9323980045

You may also like...