I think it's finally clicked!

I can't believe how well today's run went! I'm still a bit in shock!

I made sure to have a banana and some water before I left the house after lasts runs episode, so I left the house feeling optimistic. It probably also helped that I was wearing my new kit!

I found my pace really quickly and I had no issues with stitches which has always been a problem for me.

My breathing felt fine as well! I usually focus too much on my breathing which means I always over think it and can never get into a rhythm, but today was different!

The whole run felt so natural and I even had enough time to speed up at the end, with a quick recovery :)

Another plus, I've noticed some muscle definition on my calf! It finally feels like this is making a REAL difference! Thank you Laura!

Happy running everyone!

Stats = 3.48 km in 25 mins (need to pick up the pace!)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Excellent going, can't beat banana power. :-) Hope the next run is equally was good. :-)

• Great news well done you! All the best for the next step ... errrrr strides :D Linda x

• brilliant!

• By Jove - I think you've got it! Well done.

• Well done!!! I think the shops must be selling out of bananas with all of us doing the C25K plan!!

• Yes, you know you can really do it now!

I'm becoming addicted to bananas!

• Fantastic news x

• Well done. We're all banana mad - I had 2 today in prep for the run! :)

• Haha, thanks everyone! Love how all the comments are about bananas!

• Well done that's great, Bananas all the way!

• Yep a banana does it for me too, plus cup of tea and glass of water. There will be no holding you back now:)

You may also like...