I like to move it, move it!!!!

Woke up this morning half asleep

With all my blankets in a heap

OK did anyone guess yet? No, alright I'll tell you then. No charge in my iPod so I had to sing my own songs while I ran this morning - Duh!! Not quite sure which is worse, my singing or my heavy breathing :)

Anyway, managed a better time than Monday's run but the weather was wonderful this morning, I even had to stop and take off my jacket, now thats a first this year. Long may it continue.

Nothing exciting to report on the run, I visited my old stomping grounds from the days when I was first doing C25K, which was rather nice. Some ups, not big ones, some downs, not steep ones. All in all a lovely way to start the day.

connect.garmin.com/activity...

Happy running guys. - Must remember to plug my iPod in to charge.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats on doing it without your ipod. :-) Everytime I head out the door I check and double check the battery... if ever it ran out, I'm sure I'd give up straight away. I suppose we will get weaned off Laura/music eventally?

• New check list for night before a run:-

1) iPod charged?

2) iPod working OK?

3) iPod ready to run?

4) Checked, I can now run in the morning :)

It was not the first time this had happened but it will I hope be the last, its horrible listening to your own heavy breathing.

• Nice run oldgirl!!!! I lost my charge mid-run a few weeks ago and I must admit, I prefer having the background noise to keep my mind on something else other then my huffing and puffing. This past run I had pushed something on the menu (imagine that) that I shouldn't have...I had the same song play over and over the entire run! I'm hoping you have more and more of the jacket off runs in the very near future!! :-) Gayle

• I'm impressed that you can sing while you're running! All i can manage to do is gasp for breath :D Hooray for nice weather and having to take jackets off - more of that, please! I bet I will be complaining about running in the heat at some point though 8-)

You may also like...