Now that's the last thing I needed!

I haven't been able to run for over 2 weeks now and feel like the weight is piling back on. However, half asleep still this morning I pulled on a pair of what I thought were my Levis and to my amazement they not only fitted but were baggy on me. I was really happy till I realised I'd picked up my husbands instead and yes mine are still too tight, sob! Ah well just for a happy moment there...C'mon leg heal!!!

Oh to add insult to injury he's had a nasty throat infection and lost half a stone, bah!!!

;)

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • AAARGH! I just split my breeks laughing at this!

• Breeks? is that britches?

:)

• Poor you - that must have been soooo disappointing! Very kind of you to share it with us and let us have a bit of a laugh over it though - very generous! You will be back to running soon, and it will be worth waiting until your leg really is ready.

• Thanks greenlegs I'm definitely not a 34" waist!!! Oh but they were comfy, no must stop...

:P

• oh bless you that's hilarious (sorry) - I had a similar experience once with hubby's jeans - except his were too tight for me too..... am pleased to report that is no longer the case :-)

• :-) :-) :-) I'm sorry for you, but that was funny! Heading off to Steve's side of the closet so I can get motivated with this dieting business again. ;-) Gayle

• A friend of mine once went to work in his wife's jeans on and didn't realise until someone asked him why he was wearing Gloria Vanderbilt jeans! There was a label on the back pocket and a red blush on his face.

• Ha ha, what happened to Vanderbilt jeans they were everywhere at one time. Yes I was a 'cross dresser' as in annoyed!!

;p

You may also like...