Ha! In your face, demons!!

Having felt pretty low after being defeated on Friday by week 6 run 3, over the weekend I had pretty much convinced myself I was not cut out for this and almost gave up! Then I sneaked up on myself tonight and forced myself to go for a run. I did the 25 mins without too much difficulty (although not exactly easy) I even managed to up the pace for the last minute.

I am so glad I am back on track.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great work - keep going, you will get there!

• Hurrah! You got the better of those demons! No easy thing.

'without too much difficulty (although not exactly easy)' sounds just fine!

Honestly, keep going to the end of week 9 (plod if you need to!), and then you can luxuriate in doing your own thing, going slower, faster, shorter, longer... Don't go giving up, now you've done the hardest bit!

• I'm glad you kicked that dratted gremlin to the curb!!! :-) The program is not easy and challenges most of us couch taters, but it is doable and you will never, ever regret giving it a go and completing it!! :-) Well done for facing your demon! Gayle

• Those bloody demons get everywhere! Had a few on my shoulder as well tonight!

Well done, between us all we'll eradicate the little s*ds! :-)

• Oh well done for hanging in there! It can be so hard at times but now you know you can face those demons and succeed. Yaaaaay!

You may also like...