27th Run, aka W9R3, aka Graduation Run - Done!

Did my final C25K run this morning - WOOHOO :-) :-) :-)

Was hard though, back to a 3D route after my last flat, non-windy run along the boulevard in Aberdeen, only small hills but they slow me right down.

I prefer to run later in the day, gives me all day to warm up before I go out, so morning runs are always harder for me. The sun put in an appearance though, I was even humming along to "you and Julie" during the warmup and I can't stand that song. The rest of the run felt like a very long slog, I kept telling myself "I've done it twice, I can do it again" and I did, but was too knackered for any celebratory pirouettes or anything, just a very relieved smile ;-)

So what next? I need to do the 5k that will add another 5 minutes at the speed I'm going at right now ....... and I have already downloaded a 10k App and ...... who knows :-)

23 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations Bibs!

• Thanks Khrissy

• Very well done Bibs! Welcome to the Grad Club and make sure you get to celebrate in style real soon! ;)

Sue

• Than you Sue, the Grad Club I like the sound of that :-)

• Hey, well done, Bibs. I raise my glass of beer (gluten free, and very tasty!) to you. Now, let's party! Wooo!

:)

• One glass of wine raised to you in return (no idea if there's gluten in it, but tastes goooood), well done to us both :-) party, now that sounds like a plan ;-)

• Well done bibs! I graduated last Sunday and it feels great, doesn't it. Just a tad disappointed that I'm still waiting for my green badge (sticks bottom lip out) :-(

• Certainly does feel good, I'm looking forward to the badge too, requested it this evening. I think the admin of the site is voluntary, so don't worry I'm sure yours will appear soon.

• Hi saruma - I notice you have still not got your badge have you tried posting on this blog?

couchto5k.healthunlocked.co...

An admin person called Lora sorted out a load of graduation badges today, she should be able to help you too

• Party!!!!!!! :-) Very well done Bibs!!!! Enjoy that shiny badge, it is very well deserved! I will honor you with my brew tonight. CHEERS! :-) Gayle

• Cheers to you too Gayle :-)

• Well done, I love graduation posts, first thing to do, :D a big grin and a celebration. WOOHOO

• Thanks Phil - done both of those several times :-)

• Fantastic Grad post, I love them, what's next? Come on it's celebration time!!!

All the best

Dale

• Thanks Dale celebration it is :-)

• A huge 'Well done!' coming from me too. Amazing to think of what you have been able to do. Relish that feeling of accomplishment. No one can do the c25k for you, it is all your own work!!!!!!!!

• Thanks MaryDerry I hadn't thought of it like that before :-)

• Well done, it great hearing from people who have completed the programme. It make the last two weeks seem attainable.

• Keeran, if I can do it so can you, just take it steady and you'll make it just fine :-)

• Hey, fantastic - you did it! Now for that lovely green badge, and onwards and upwards :) 10k, eh? All the best with it, whatever you decide to do!

Annie

• Thanks Anniemurph, I'm definitely looking forward to the green badge :-)

• WEll done - I graduated today! Great feeling isn't it!

• Well done to you too Poppy, it is a great feeling isn't it, I still can't quite believe it

You may also like...