Couch to 5K

W9R3... Done!

W9R3... Done!

I have graduated and Just feel so happy 😁I decided to do this run on Boxing Day with my son and dog Lenny.. It was very slow but I did it. It is such an achievement as at 52 overweight with high blood pressure it was only by chance that I took up running. I am definitely looking forward to a fitter me in 2018. This is a brilliant group as there is so much support, for people like me ❤️

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Very well done you! At 52, you are a mere youngster!! ( Said the Old snail )...

This is just the beginning and you are going to have great fun moving onwards.. and we of course will be here to help :)

But for now.. celebrate the moment and go and get to the podium for the badge !

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

1 like

Yay! Thank you 😊

What a great Christmas present to yourself and well earned. Enjoy using it.

1 like

Thank you 😊

Congratulations 🙋🏻😊🙌🏻 You must feel fabulous. Keep on running 🏃🏻‍♀️

Thank you 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Congratumalations 🎖🥇🏅

Very brave of you to go out with your son, they are generally so much faster than us!😉

1 like

Yes he was but ran slow on my behalf ❤️

Brilliant! Congratulations on your graduation. Enjoy the feeling and enjoy the next few consolidation runs :)

1 like

I am very happy 😃 Thank you xX

Many congratulations.

Now to ingrain the habit by a few weeks of non pressured consolidation runs of 5k/30 minutes, just to become comfortable with that duration before moving on.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thank you so much for the great advice.. definitely going to keep on running 🏃‍♀️

Well done! 😃 that is fantastic 🎉🎉

Fantastic..!! Congratulations on your graduation 🎊🎉 Enjoy that wonderful feeling ☺️

1 like

Thank you 🎉🎉🎉🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🎉🎉

That's fantastic! 😄🎉👏👏👏

Hope you're dancing on that podium!

I too took up running by chance, - (a random comment from my daughter), and I joined the forum by accident when trying to download the program ( ICT not my greatest passion) - it was the best mistake I ever made!!!

Lay your plans and enjoy the next part of your running adventure.😃

1 like

Thank you so much 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Woohoo that's absolutely fabulous. Enjoy your podium party 🎉🍾🏃‍♀️🏃

1 like

Thank you ❤️ I am so happy 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

You may also like...