About to begin graduation week... (eek!)

Up until now I've been a very quiet community user, mainly reading others blogs and posts to keep me motivated during the tough times. However, as I am about to embark upon my graduation week I felt I really needed to post something to say "Thank you C25K" and everyone here in the community. It has honestly changed my life.

Congratulations to all those who have graduated - I look forward to joining you soon - and good luck to all those who haven't yet (it'll be worth it!)

For me the end is now in sight. Although really it's more of a beginning; the beginning of my new, healthier lifestyle with a running habit. Wish me luck!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Rachel, I look forwards to congratulating you on your nice badge.

All the best

Dale

• Keep on going and you will have your green badge after three more runs. Good luck.

• Enjoy your graduation week!

• Well done Rachel on your journey and for getting to week 9! It certainly is the start of something great so keep running and I look forward to welcoming you to the Grad Club!! :)

Sue x

• Thank you all for your kind words & support! Managed Week 9, Run 1 this evening and it was one of the best runs I've ever completed. Roll on the next one :)

You may also like...