Hasta la vista Laura!

Can't quite believe it but I just finished run 3 of week 9!!! I guess that makes me a graduate!!

I would have liked to do a little dance after finishing, like Bxlkl in Brussels, but just had no energy left :-)

I do about 4.25km in the 30 mins so reckon I could do 5k in about 35 minutes, so that's my next challenge... I'll keep posting as and when I make any progress, for now I'm just going to enjoy this amazing feeling of accomplishment!!!!

Hey, does anyone know how I get the badge? And thanks for all the support over these 9 hard weeks :-)

22 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done and doesn't it feel good. At the moment you need to contact the "Editor" to get your badge - see his Question of about a week or so ago.

• Thanks a lot, I found the thread and have requested my badge, so proud!!

• Congratulations! It's no mean feat to get to the end, both physically and mentally and is something that you should be very proud of.

Only 7 runs left and I hope to be joining you...

• You're right behind me then, good luck with the rest of the runs!

• Well done Madriz!

• Thanks! You'll be there before you know it. Good luck with your next run, I've got a feeling it's going to go better than the last one (could it get any worse?!)...

• Well done. :-)

I hope I can get there.

• Thanks a lot, I'll look forward to seeing you graduate, you'll get there for sure!

• it's an amazing feeling - congratulations! But you might not want to say goodbye completely to laura - the 5k+ podcasts are really good and I can tell they're helping me get faster.

So celebrate - then keep going

• Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely download the 5k+ podcasts (are they the stepping stones and the other one?? - I've heard lots of comments about them). But I am kind of looking forward to a break from Laura and a few runs with my own music! Then it'll be "Hola Laura" again... I couldn't have done it without her :-)

• Cheers Madriz!!!! That badge looks stunning next to your name!!! Very well done and such an achievement! Gayle

• Thanks for all the encouragement along the way Gayle, has been an amazing journey!

• That's brilliant - I was wondering how you were getting on in Spain. i'm really glad you have got to the end. You got your badge fast too!

Enjoy a little celebration this weekend!

• Thanks a lot! I'm ridiculously proud of myself and of the badge next to my name (I might be posting more now just to see it :-) )

Will definitely be having a few glasses of wine tonight!

• A nice large glass of Agua de Valencia, I think! Well done.

• Ooh, that's a good idea! I will think of all my fellow C25Kers as I get slowly tipsy :-)

• Wow, well done. I can't wait to earn my badge too!

• You'll be there before you know it, I found after the dreaded week 5 that time just flew by! Good luck with it!

• You did it! Well done :)

• well done - fantastic achievement - enjoy your shiny new badge :-D

• Yeh well done thats great news :0

• Well done you :-) I was supposed to do w9r2 of my faster attempt today, but life got in the way... Maybe tomorrow instead! ;-)

You may also like...