Thanks everyone!

I've hit a bump in the road today. Had a terrible cold the past couple of days and barely slept last night so husb got the grump when I said I was going to go running. It seems I can't expect him to bring me Lempsips in bed while I groan endlessly and mutter 'I'm sick... really sick...'

So, today I have to take the day off, which puts me in a grump as it would have been my last day of Week 1 today. At least my teeth with thank me I suppose ;)

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Get well soon!

• Thank you! I'm much better today than yesterday but I can understand what he's saying. I've got the rest of the week to get through with the kiddies so better not exhaust myself. Hope you're having a good day!

• Feel better soon! An extra rest day can help you so much! BTW: Now you have time to go Buff shopping online... ;-) Gayle

• Lol! I might just have to do that!

• Poor you! Yes - I think it must be buff time!

Goodness - just looked out of the window - it's snowing quite heavily again!

Hope you'll be feeling much better again really soon.

• Probably better to give your body some time to recover by resting. Put your feet up, get on to amazon or whatever and get yourself a buff. Retail therapy - a great reviver!

Hope you feel better soon.

Viki

• Hope you get better soon, ha! My Dear wife just caught the word buff and got the wrong end of the wot not!!

No a multi function scarf says I. Really says she.

Hmm hmm!

Ah the secret world of the runner...lol

All the best

Dale

• Too cute!!! ;-) I guess online buff shopping could mean something else! ;-) Your wife must think we're a crazy lot!!!! :-) :D. Gayle

You may also like...