Yay!!! Week 9 DONE!!!!!! woo hooo!

Well I have done it! woo hoo!

Ive had my ups and downs but Ive finally got here! (yes I live in a valley ;-) )

I am still having to pause once or twice (I have a rare lung disease and I dont fully exhale my lungs so if I stop and squat down I feel much better - but look like a muppet!) so I still have work to do and theres always speed and strength to work on...

But I felt so good, I must have been glowing and grinning like an idiot cos when I started the warm down walk I forgot the roundabout has one lane into two lanes and nearly got mowed down by a green car!!!!!! (My fault and Im usually sooooo careful)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done on completing the programme and you must feel so proud of your achievement.

• Fantastic - well done! That's a great achievement. Make sure you keep a look-out for cars in future - whatever colour they are!

• congratulations!

• Woo hoo well done, fantastic, you should be really proud of your achievement. A green badge (not green car) on it's way to you! Congratulations :-D

• Well done its an amazing achievement. Hope you're grinning madly!happy running. X

• Congratulations, spin!! An amazing accomplishment to say the least!! Very well done!!

It appears that your graduation has a lot of green in it...a green car and soon a shiny green "Graduate" badge!!

Congratulations again and Keep Running!! :-)

Steve

• fantastic and well done especially as you are running up and down.. Congratulatons and keep running.

• Thankyou everyone - had a good run today - and no cars! lol!!! :)

You may also like...