Couch to 5K
53,068 members85,148 posts

It's not a fluke - I really can run for 30 minutes!

It's not a fluke - I really can run for 30 minutes!

Well the weeks have flown by.

First it was 'what - run for 60 seconds - that sounds like within my capabilities'.

Then it 'what 8 minutes - how did we jump to 8 minutes?'.

Now I've just done week 9 three times - yes three times! Run 1 was quite easy, having built up stamina and confidence over the preceding 8 weeks. Then run 2 so an absolute PAIN, what with mega-stitch. Then today, run 3 was GOOD, really good! I now know Laura was right I can run for 30 mimutes.

So to all you 'not quite believers' - have confidence YOU CAN DO IT.

Happy Mo :-)

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Ho Mo, very well done to you, thats a fantastic achievement, you are a shiny new graduate now! Ed

Cheers BigEd - it feels good.

Big congratulations - you must feel amazing!

I do feel pretty good - and you'll be there pretty soon too.

Wow well done, to graduate on a good run fantastic, you are a real runner now. You should be so proud, good luck with your running from now :-D

Thanks rolphie2 for all of your support throughout - Mo x

Well done indeed.

Thanks Treborstone - Mo :-)

Congratulations, well done! :-D

Cheers vixiej :-)

Well done! I graduated this morning, too - it's a good feeling, isn't it! :)

COOOOOOOOOOOOOL - well done RainbowC.

Happy running.

Well done!

Thanks Lesham

Happy Mo, indeed...look at that big smiley face up there!!!! Congratulations to you!! It is an amazing journey, isn't it? Each week that we struggled through left us facing a new week that had it's own challenges to throw at us!! Now look...YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!!!! :-)

Now it is time for a "Graduate" badge and the wonderful sense of accomplishment that goes along with it!! Enjoy it, you have most certainly earned it!!!

Congratulations again and Keep Running!! :-)

Steve

Thanks Steve

It's hard to believe really - the program really works and now i feel like a proper runner.

Don't worry - there is no stopping me now!!!

:-)

Happy Mo indeed!!! :-) CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!!!! :-) Please stick around here and continue to blog. Very happy for you Mo and wishing you a successful running future! Gayle

Sure will Gayle - thanks Mo :-)

Well done Mo - I hope you are really feeling proud of yourself, it is an amazing achievement. I know what you mean though, I still struggle to believe that I can actually run for 30 minutes. Look forward to seeing your lovely shiny green badge and to read about your further adventures in running :-)

Well done....so glad you made it and thanks for the inspiration! :)

You may also like...