W7R1 Worst weather + thinking time = best run!

Hiya. Wow that run just flew by, it was raining cats and dogs but I had some things to think through and think that's why it went by without too much trouble. Don't get me wrong in parts it was hard, my route has two long steady inclines but overall I enjoyed it!! Think I might be getting into the right breathing and stride patterns for me too. Run 2 on Tuesday, bring it on, it's good to know my 25 mins of W6R3 weren't a fluke :)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Ley, well done on that, thats impressive! I did a Parkrun this morning and i almost completed it without walking and i wasn't last! Well not quite anyway. It was freezing cold, wet and muddy but i had a little sprint towards the finish line, which was nice. I am only on W3R2 so i have a long way to go to graduate but i will keep going. Good luck to both of us, Ed

• Cheers Ed. You might 'only' be on W3R2 but you've done more than me and probably many others by braving a park run, and in this weather with a sprint finish to boot - that is impressive! Good on you and good luck for the coming weeks. We'll get there.

• Of course it wasn't a fluke - you are a runner now :-) Good luck on Tuesday

• Hehe thanks rolphie2 :)

• Well done Leyther I hope my W7R1 on Wednesday is as good…so yes I conquered W6R3 today, with a few things pitted against me but I did it.

• Thanks very much, go for it Wed exwightman; you can do it.

You may also like...