W2 R1 Done! - 90 seconds is a big deal to me!

After stressing for no good reason about 90 seconds, I jumped up this morning ready to give it a go. I did my brisk warm up walk and dreaded the minute a lull came in the music thinking Lauras chirpy voice would appear, and then it did. I started to jog and thought, pretend its 60 seconds...you won't notice the difference...and I did it!!

I started to wince about 4 runs in, but by then I could see the end in sight.

I did it!! 90 seconds! :D Thank you for your support!

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. Isn't it amazing how the impossible suddenly becomes possible? If your ecperience is anything like mine, the next run will be so much easier.

• It really is! I couldn't believe I wasn't counting the extra 30 seconds until I heard Laura. It was fantastic! Fingers crossed the next run is easier then :)

• Congrats! Good luck for the rest of your runs- you can do it :)

• Thank you!!

• That's great, nextjenn! You're making really good progress. Best wishes for the next run, you can do it!

• I do still feel a little silly, not helped by my super skinny partner walking "with arms" next to me in a bid to keep me motivated! I can't wait until I can call myself a "runner"!

• Well done, nextjenn!! Each week will push you a bit further, but never more than you can handle!! You are doing great...keep it up!!

Keep Running!! :-)

Steve

• Thanks Steve! I think without the plan I wouldn't have kept it up, so I'm glad I am here :) Thanks for the support!

• It's amazing how it just works! Although I am doing 4 runs before moving on to the next week. Keep going!

You may also like...